Geo1 (DayZ)

They are banning you for updating to Revision 95777

Do you think this will get a reply?

Hello,

I recently purchased arma2 combined operations, Aswell as installing the Dayz mod.

Today I have been playing for around 3 hours with no problems at all.

I take a small break from my computer and when I try to log into a server it Comes up with "Battle Eye: Global Ban #a700"

Considering I payed £25.00 of my hard earned money on a game that Ive played for less then 10 hours to be banned for no reason is unlawful.

Please offer me insight as to why this has happened and rectify it immediately as I have never had affiliation with "cheating" and or "hacking" in any game.

Failure to respond will result in me going to trading standards...

Regards Jonathan Hampson

threats will get you ignored and your appeal passed around their office for giggles

just sayin'

I don't recall signing up for closed testing haha.

I've been playing in the Rooster Teeth servers since they're the only well populated non-greyed out servers I can find.

for me, dayz commander lists 2% of servers running 95824

also lists 95814 as latest beta patch....

who knows...

for me, dayz commander lists 2% of servers running 95824

also lists 95814 as latest beta patch....

who knows...

Mine is showing 2% now too.

As well, my check for update tells me my 95819 is the latest patch. Even after restarting DZC.

I'm not going to take any chances joining older version servers.

If I get banned even by playing around in 95824 servers I'll definitely post about it.

I updated to 95777 and got hit with a Global Ban as well. I use the dayzcommander to play the mod

This has nothing to do with the beta patches

probably has to do with BattlEye spamming the server's direct chat that they just banned 10k cheaters

probably has to do with BattlEye spamming the server's direct chat that they just banned 10k cheaters

more like 9,999 legitimate players, 1 cheater

more like 9,999 legitimate players, 1 cheater

hahaha while they are probably some false positives, there really are not that many people even claiming they were falsely banned. if there were a significant amount of wrongful bans, i would expect BI, BE and these forums to be inundated

hahaha while they are probably some false positives, there really are not that many people even claiming they were falsely banned. if there were a significant amount of wrongful bans, i would expect BI, BE and these forums to be inundated

ah but there are tons of false-positives. this happened to me last night and when i googled it, i found zero posts (yes, zero on google) this morning, the results are loaded. this happened yesterday my friend. see those spam messages on servers about "10,000 hackers banned"? yeah, they do it in waves and this wave screwed up bad. wait till it happeneds to you and nobody believes you...frustrating.

im banned too... see http://www.reddit.co...ye_global_bans/ and many other posts. Break the silence, SOMEBODY. and don't tell me to send them an email. i've dont that and so have thousands of other legit players...i didn't pay for this.

Quit bitching, and just send an e-mail to appeal your wrongful ban. The internet is not your personal army, so don't act like it, twat.

No we can't, otherwise we wouldn't have so many threads about cheaters on these forums. But he was asking where to dispute the ban.

i bet you get invited to lots of parties

i bet you get invited to lots of parties

No, never.

Quit bitching, and just send an e-mail to appeal your wrongful ban. The internet is not your personal army, so don't act like it, twat.

You wouldn't be saying that if you were a ban victim, ass.

I've banned for the same reason that guys from video posted earlier (link to post). I killed hacker (actully i couldn't because he was immortal) and got global ban. Thats annoying, and now when a lot of players have bans for beta patch i'll wait for ever for them to answer me (read as unban me). I just wonder if that hacker i attacked got ban too.

My DayZ seems to be ok still. Played for a couple of hours yesterday without any problems but just in case i get banned for no reason i'm going to go to the Winchester and wait for all of this to blow over.

• Like 1

Hey

i banned too. It happens yesterday at 4 clock pm

i directly wrote a email to support of batteleye but still dont get any answer and iam still banned. I wrote this

Hi,

i allready sent am msg but i sendn it again with some adds

PlayerID = 655xxxx

Reason = Globalban #516f

Arma 2 OA Beta patch = 97524

Hi

I was banned. It was 15 minutes ago. I realesed that first, after i was switch from one server to a Other.

i Play on a server. There was just 1 other Player ... hey say 1-2 sentence to me and after that he kicked me off the server ... my next try to connect to a server was failed because now i get the BANNED msg

I dont know why i get a globalban... i NEVER used a hack/cheat oder hacked item. So why i was banned?

Plz tell me.

Thanks

Greetz

(sorry for bad english, iam german)

Or need i to write ONLEY my guid and nothing more?

It suxx to get banned for NOTHING and the real hacker/cheater still playing. that is EPIC FAIL!

And why it is impossible to see what the reason #516 mean. ??! I pay for the game so let me play it.

Edited by cr4zyiv4n

its good that hackers get banned. dont whine. just play another game...

dont hack ever

Did you even read the thread? Have you not seen the announcement battle eye have made?

In game Battle Eye is spamming a message that says they are investigating the global ban issue and if there was an error they'd be feeling sorry.

Funny that they tell that in game where the banned people can't read it for obvious reasons ^^

In game Battle Eye is spamming a message that says they are investigating the global ban issue and if there was an error they'd be feeling sorry.

Funny that they tell that in game where the banned people can't read it for obvious reasons ^^

Just saw that msg today, but it said something like the issue was resolved and they hope it wont happen again.

SO nice too see all these butthurt cheaters crying about being banned :)