BattlEye in this case

BattlEye Innovations

Bastian Suter

Gmelinstr. 66

72076 Tübingen

Germany

I might send them some poop

That'll help.

Here can you see a Hacker teleported a player to the thunderdome, teleported him back, the player shoot the hacker and the hacker was able to GLOBAL BAN him.

That happend from 1:05:00 to 1:15:00

And now i can play again, i wonder how long this works...

And the ban ist back again, really f**k battle eye

Still no answer from their support.

Edited by Selgald

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Oh my god that had me laughing so hard at work. Your ASCII skills are legendary!

Here can you see a Hacker teleported a player to the thunderdome, teleported him back, the player shoot the hacker and the hacker was able to GLOBAL BAN him.

There is a difference between an actual Global Ban and the admin/hacker just typing in the right stuff to make it look like a global ban.

Edited by Vertisce

How come the beta patch is version 95777 and the server listed in Six Launcher is 95775?

How come the beta patch is version 95777 and the server listed in Six Launcher is 95775?

there are plenty of servers running older versions than 95775. i think ours is on 95417

never upgrade to latest patch until the guinea pigs say it is safe

besides 95819 is the latest

Edited by HSMagnet

Never installed the 95777, been banned under the 95660 version

Curious if this might be caused by playing on servers that have yet to be updated with the latest build?

Edited by Femme Fatale

a friend of mine got not battleye banned, but VAC banned for no reason, which is retarded (he can play with steam disabled though...)

Do you think this will get a reply?

Hello,

I recently purchased arma2 combined operations, Aswell as installing the Dayz mod.

Today I have been playing for around 3 hours with no problems at all.

I take a small break from my computer and when I try to log into a server it Comes up with "Battle Eye: Global Ban #a700"

Considering I payed £25.00 of my hard earned money on a game that Ive played for less then 10 hours to be banned for no reason is unlawful.

Please offer me insight as to why this has happened and rectify it immediately as I have never had affiliation with "cheating" and or "hacking" in any game.

Failure to respond will result in me going to trading standards...

Regards Jonathan Hampson

Curious if this might be caused by playing on servers that have yet to updated with the latest build?

That's what I think but no one will guinea pig to test.

That's what I think but no one will guinea pig to test.

Let me be that guinea pig...let you know how it goes! :)

US 1325

Server is running 95417 - try running 95777 in there for a while.

Yes I tested and it worked fine so believe its tied to the server version, our server is the latest version and everything appears to be working great! (yay)

Glad I updated server asap when I spotted the new version.

Edited by Femme Fatale

You tested a server running 95417 when you had 95777 or higher?

Or, did you just test 95777 server and client matching?

Also, looks like our server died. :-|

Edit:

Back up now. Defcon #1 :|

Edited by RS-Dolph

Any idea if it's safe to login with the latest beta 95819? (Released today I believe, any possible fix to the issue?)

I played since 95660 and did not receive ban tho, did not try on the 95777.

You tested a server running 95417 when you had 95777 or higher?

Or, did you just test 95777 server and client matching?

Also, looks like our server died. :-|

I had already updated to the latest version 95777 when I spotted this thread....and thought I would test my theory on what was causing the odd battleeye behavior.

I just downloaded 95819.

No servers are running this but 95824 servers aren't greyed out. Checking for updates wont give me 95824

I just downloaded 95819.

No servers are running this but 95824 servers aren't greyed out. Checking for updates wont give me 95824

Where are you even seeing this version, our sever hosting company does not even show this 95824 version so is this even a official update?

Where are you even seeing this version, our sever hosting company does not even show this 95824 version so is this even a official update?

No idea. >3% of servers have it and DayZ Commander said my ArmaII was "Out of Date" so I installed it.

Any idea if it's safe to login with the latest beta 95819? (Released today I believe, any possible fix to the issue?)

I played since 95660 and did not receive ban tho, did not try on the 95777.

I just got banned right after I updated to 95819. I've played with the 95777 or the patch after that the hole day without getting banned. But now right after manually installing 95819 i got global banned. I've sent a mail to Battle Eye support, I hope they will sort this out because this is bull shit.

I just got banned right after I updated to 95819. I've played with the 95777 or the patch after that the hole day without getting banned. But now right after manually installing 95819 i got global banned. I've sent a mail to Battle Eye support, I hope they will sort this out because this is bull shit.

Well, that sucks. What is the last known safe beta patch? Guess I'll be re-installing whole Arma's, if I recall correctly rollbacks werent possible to earlyer beta versions?

I just downloaded 95819.

nothing on BI forums about 95824

maybe in closed testing?

nothing on BI forums about 95824

maybe in closed testing?

I don't recall signing up for closed testing haha.

I've been playing in the Rooster Teeth servers since they're the only well populated non-greyed out servers I can find.