Geo1 (DayZ)

They are banning you for updating to Revision 95777

just installed the new patch via Six Launcher but from what i hear here, i don't dare to log in lol. If Battleye is actually fucking up then :lol:

Edited by Vipala

yea because we can trust battleeye with how well it protects the servers

Sorry but I disagree.

I've been on a few Battleye servers and come across a few hackers.... Was with some friends and hackers stormed in..

Sorry but I disagree.

I've been on a few Battleye servers and come across a few hackers.... Was with some friends and hackers stormed in..

he was being sarcastic *rolleyes*

I can't read Reddit. It's like a wall of stupid.

This forum is a wall of stupid.

"We're aware of the global banning issue and are investigating since yesterday. Appropriate action will be taken if a false-positive scenario is found. If that is indeed the case we're terribly sorry for it and will take measures to prevent this from happening in the future.

An update will be posted once more is known.

Update: The issue has been investigated with the help of Ondrej Spanel (BIS lead programmer) and we found that there is a possibility of a race condition on BE's side during the game's disconnect process. It can essentially destroy the integrity of the environment that BE expects and trigger a certain detection. The problem has been fixed and all of bans of the past two days that could have been triggered by such a condition have been removed. There might still be cheaters among those, but that doesn't matter. What matters is that the innocent players should be unbanned now.

We're honestly deeply sorry for this and will do everything to ensure that something like this won't happen again."

BattlEye in this case

BattlEye Innovations

Bastian Suter

Gmelinstr. 66

72076 Tübingen

Germany

I might send them some poop

Tübingen??? Excellent! In case I get banned for using a legit beta build I'll walk those 1 km down the road and kick them in the nuts. :P

Edited by System98