PostApocalyptic

Regular group of 2-4 LF team players

Hello All,

I am a 28 year old mature, team-oriented gamer currently regularly grouping with 2-4 other players looking for a player(s) to round out our group. As thing have stood, we've restarted together a few times, regularly raid Elektro for items, spend time raiding camps maintained by PK snipers, have a good time on skype usually, and just various other things in-game as suits us.

My personal philosophy is that we won't leave any man or woman behind, and that I'd rather play with others I can learn to trust than to backstab and end up being forced to solo.

If I have a gun, and I believe you are trustworthy, its yours, and we will learn to work together and enjoy ourselves. I can always regear but lost trust is permanent.

As things stand, I am looking for someone who is very active. I am online right now on skype: Tomjuan10, and on steam: Post Apocalyptic.

If you are interested in grouping with a team that looks out for its own, who enjoys fun and discipline, hit me up soon. Please be 18+ and mature.

I'm about to hop off and take care of some business for about 3 hours, do you usually play at night? my time is EST. if you're on when I get back, Id be down to get some journeys going.

My steam: 25Uniform

I'm about to hop off and take care of some business for about 3 hours, do you usually play at night? my time is EST. if you're on when I get back, Id be down to get some journeys going.

My steam: 25Uniform

Yeah I'm usually on at night, almost always. Right now I'm putting in 6+ hours per day minimum due to sheer boredom irl and in-game excitement

haha Im in the same boat man,for now anyways.

Im gonna add you on steam when I get back.

how about a mega team?

and im down?

i frequent us 138

my steam is Le Spunge

Edited by Le Spunge

Hello All,

I am a 28 year old mature, team-oriented gamer currently regularly grouping with 2-4 other players looking for a player(s) to round out our group. As thing have stood, we've restarted together a few times, regularly raid Elektro for items, spend time raiding camps maintained by PK snipers, have a good time on skype usually, and just various other things in-game as suits us.

Please be 18+ and mature.

Yeah, mature :lol: Have you seen your name history in steam?

^0DarkBlue

^0{^6NSNTP^0}Dub^2$^0tep

^9[^6GAYSEX^9] ^0<3

^0Kukar<3

Post Apocalyptic

^0{^2NSNTP^0}^0Requyn

^0{^2NSNTP^0}^0Abunai

^0<3 PenisPower <3

^0<3

^0{^2NSNTP^0}^0DarkBlue

*added you in steam.

Edited by CosmicMidget

I may be interested in this. I'm looking at another group right now as well. I guess we'll see who gets back to me first. 19, EST, serious/tactial oriented.Let me know.

Edited by Overlordd