Sign in to follow this  
Lt.Angel

So i cooked that cow for u.

So i havent been online for a few days and just poped in to check my tent.

WOOOT BBQ thx for the whole cow in my tent : )

Somone has "swaped" me a CZ for my AS50, set up some wire around my tent (thx but its obviouse) also borrowed my AK-76 n more ammo for it than they would ever need (i hit alota deer stands) grabbed some morphine, bonocular, dumped all there assorted ammo in there, more AKM for me, then went on his/her way. (do the M104 mags fit in the AS50?,hey u forgot those!!!)

(i kept the sniper rifel in there so people dont take my shotgun or assult rifel, even the CZ will still keep them off my fave loot "cheers")

they left me the military shotgun with all the slugs id been combining and saving (i like close range n lots of zombies!!) and my spare M14 with all the stanag rounds. Tbh i end up hording all this crap that im never going to use, theres about 5 deer stands on the way to my tent and i always find my fave guns on the way, AKM or AKS-cobra. I just use the tent to dump serplus loot when i get to my "spot".

I dont know why somone finding my tent makes me smile, maybe its because all the times i try to help usualy gets me shot on site. Its just nice to see they took what they needed, and left food and ammo as a trade. (yeh yeh it didnt fit in there bag cause they loaded up on my stuff) but if you have guns - you always have guns. However sooner or later ull still run out of food which is what gets u killed in town/feilds.

Come back soon for the BBQ!!!