Sign in to follow this  
puffdog0

Everyone is hostile lol

So I have come to the conclusion that even if you are running around elektro with no backpack, weapon or anything whatsoever and playing the trololo song, you become an immediate danger so you must be killed on sight...come on lol I'm trying to help you guys out, after all my name is "Don't Worry I'll Aggro" look for me in any major town near you on us 245 ;)

Edited by Hellement
  • Like 2

lol you must have just run into some silly people who were having a bad day, I don't know where they come from but everyone else is like nice lol. when you get some good gear just meet me at the top of the elektro firestation try to stand still for 2-3 seconds and then we'll go on a joyride on my bicycle.

running around elektro with no bagpack, weapon or anything whatsoever and playing the trololo song

I'm almost positive my laughter woke my neighbours. Beans for you.

everyone else is like nice lol.

Ladies and gentlemen, THE most incorrect statement of the year.

• Like 1

I gave up after some asshole hovered above me in his helo in cherno and let his gunner light me up, whats the point? lol people are assholes I'm just trying to lighten up the mood..

Today, after trolling some zombies at the Balota military base on a server with <10 people by running around them in tents while also looking for a real gun (lee enfield fml), I went to the hangars, because why not, I was hungry for some loot.

I cleared all the useful stuff (mostly food, some 1911 mags) out of the hangars, evaded a hopper, and turned the corner. I saw a noob standing there. No gun, coyote patrol pack, civvie clothes. He backed up because I had my sights on him, but Iowered, saluted for a few seconds, then sprinted off.

I feel like a good person because hey, I could've killed him, but why bother? Nothing but decent meds and a flashlight. So to all you haters out there, not everyone is a KOS douche, there are those of us willing to take the risk of saluting and not killing.

Today, after trolling some zombies at the Balota military base on a server with <10 people by running around them in tents while also looking for a real gun (lee enfield fml), I went to the hangars, because why not, I was hungry for some loot.

I cleared all the useful stuff (mostly food, some 1911 mags) out of the hangars, evaded a hopper, and turned the corner. I saw a noob standing there. No gun, coyote patrol pack, civvie clothes. He backed up because I had my sights on him, but Iowered, saluted for a few seconds, then sprinted off.

I feel like a good person because hey, I could've killed him, but why bother? Nothing but decent meds and a flashlight. So to all you haters out there, not everyone is a KOS douche, there are those of us willing to take the risk of saluting and not killing.

ESPECIALLY if someone is running around, with nothing on their person and just having a good time making everyone happy, during my whole fun time I ran into one person who did not shoot me and just laughed...i want more like him :(

Decided to go check out a high population server on the coast with a friend of mine. Stored all of our stuff away, killed ourselves, and respawned on the coast. The server had side channel enabled and a steady 48-50 people online.

The first guy I met was friendly and hunting a bandit. Ran into him two more times in electro. There were corpses in every building. Ran into the grocery store where I met another friendly who didn't say much. Ran outside, went prone, and rolled around until I got sniped. Respawned at Cap Golovo I think, and ran to electro. On the way over I saw a helichopper crash. Ran over to it getting closer and closer when I met probably the only other black guy in Dayz prone in the woods by a chopper. Popped out of the grass and aimed a gun at me, then lowered upon myself declaring friendly. Then I looked at the chopper and realized it was an intact chopper. He said it needed an engine and windscreen glass, which I told him if I found it i'd bring it back for him and then left.

Got into cherno and the first things I find are an engine and windscreen glass. I bring it back asking around for the guy when heavy lag hit me, preventing me from fixing the chopper. Then I get axed in the back once. My legs break but it lets me in the chopper anyway. Without the engine it wouldn't start, and crazy axe maniac axed the chopper until it exploded. Worst part was he had the zombie face. Within ten minutes he was on some sort of crazy axing spree and the entire server was out to get him.

Respawned outside of electro and ran through, meeting another friendly by the firehouse. A third friendly who neither of us even knew had gone in and was getting eaten by zombies, and without either of us having even exchanged words at all (dunno how we knew the other was friendly) we both went to save him. Killed the zombies eating him by he bled out. By that time we were getting sniped at again so we both parted ways. Found a Lee Enfield and then left electro. Met up with my friend who had spawned in Cherno where we saved another survivor's life and let him go on his way. From there we ran back to electro's firehouse where a man had taken up position on the roof and was sniping people. He killed my friend as I returned fire and then had to move due to my shaking limbs preventing me from getting a good shot. Without painkillers I was forced to move closer. By the time I got there another group of people had coordinated an attack and killed the firehouse sniper with a combination of suppressive fire and a double barreled shotgun. Before I could exchange words I fell off of the firehouse and died.

At that point I got hungry and left. The point of that little fence of text right there is I met about six friendlies in an hour. The other day I met three friendlies in the span of twenty minutes at the NWAF. Each time I had the drop on them, and each time they each had a pistol or a silenced pistol out compared to my MP5. Two out of the three had better gear than me, but we were each friendly so none of that mattered.

Edited by MRJOEYBON

i suicided my guy last night to go and mess around with elektro noob killers

out of the like 10 people i ran into only 2 tried to kill me ( ofc they both got put down )

found 2 european guys in ghillies with m4 SDs that even gave me a blood transfusion AFTER i shot at them cause he came in my house (was at 4800 blood from a previous shoot out)

since i know every spot the elektro sniper hill can see i just dont stand still in those areas

and always have an eye on somebody if you see them

ive done this a few times and havent really found many aggresive people in the town itself... ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Edited by Buffjesus