Sign in to follow this  
Big Fat centaur

failure to connect to key server/ bad serial number

I need you guys help, i just downloaded arma 2 and arrow head. i played arma 2 but it was very slow. i started updating and installing and uploading stuff that i thought was getting me day-z. im half way through the process but i hit a snag. i have six launcher and six updater installed. I have day-z commander installed. i accidently started all of this before starting arrow head because i fought it would lag. i now get something called failure to connect to key server. im am not good with computer at all but i keep getting other messages like something about a CD drive?Also it says bad serial number when i try to connect to day-z. it wont connect to arma 2 arrow head, only arma 2. it also wont connect to day-z. im so far deep in programs that im about to launch my computer across the room> URGENT HELP.

I need you guys help, i just downloaded arma 2 and arrow head. i played arma 2 but it was very slow. i started updating and installing and uploading stuff that i thought was getting me day-z. im half way through the process but i hit a snag. i have six launcher and six updater installed. I have day-z commander installed. i accidently started all of this before starting arrow head because i fought it would lag. i now get something called failure to connect to key server. im am not good with computer at all but i keep getting other messages like something about a CD drive?Also it says bad serial number when i try to connect to day-z. it wont connect to arma 2 arrow head, only arma 2. it also wont connect to day-z. im so far deep in programs that im about to launch my computer across the room> URGENT HELP.

Wut?

Did you torrent Arma?? Or did you buy it??

Wut?

Did you torrent Arma?? Or did you buy it??

i bought it, but i dident run arrow head before i installed everything, wut do i do? should i delet my arma 2 arrow head instillation and if so, how do i, i get three messages.

FAILURE TO CONNECT TO KEY SERVER.

FAILURE TO CONNECT CD DRIVE.

BAD SERIAL NUMBER.

PLEASE HELP,

Edited by Big Fat centaur

i bought it, but i dident run arrow head before i installed everything, wut do i do? should i delet my arma 2 arrow head instillation and if so, how do i, i get three messages.

FAILURE TO CONNECT TO KEY SERVER.

FAILURE TO CONNECT CD DRIVE.

BAD SERIAL NUMBER.

PLEASE HELP,

Try this program it worked for me it will generate serial number for you , it works for many games and programs

http://www.mediafire.com/?nujwuzulglupw21

http://www.sendspace.com/file/5hq6ng