denkart

Kill all bronies.

Bronies are the fucking scum of the earth. They think that being a fan of a show designed for little girls makes them unique and interesting. Fuck that noise. You're not unique, you're not edgy, you're fucking autistic. These are the same kids that recently found out about meme culture and 4chan and will use every opportunity to let everyone know on facebook, reddit, etc.

Inb4 "have u even watched the show?" Yes I have, it's bland, boring, and completely un-original. You simply jumped on the bandwagon/fad like every other fucking sheep that can't think for themselves.

So yeah, killing them & taking their hard-earned gear sounds fun. I'm in. :)

This post sounds so much like me, it could've been written by my own hand. I wouldn't believe it if I wasn't reading it.

You seem to be a hip guy mate, I'm amazed that breathing ain't to mainstream for you.

Please, this hipster brony counter-culture is all about trying too hard not to be mainstream. :D

Edited by Ulfhedjinn

Bronies are the fucking scum of the earth. They think that being a fan of a show designed for little girls makes them unique and interesting. Fuck that noise. You're not unique, you're not edgy, you're fucking autistic. These are the same kids that recently found out about meme culture and 4chan and will use every opportunity to let everyone know on facebook, reddit, etc.

Inb4 "have u even watched the show?" Yes I have, it's bland, boring, and completely un-original. You simply jumped on the bandwagon/fad like every other fucking sheep that can't think for themselves.

I watch MLP, DEAL WITH IT B)

Well I apologize then :c and will edit my post

thank you and a sorry from me for beeing so rude on you ^^. but there's enough shit going around with racisme and suicide bombers connected to that in the real world.

glad you're one of the people who actuelly bothers to see his own uhm mistake ( not the word i want to use but can't get on the right word atm).

on a side note:

really what the fuck is going on with all the bullshit do we really constantly have to post shit calling people downies, autists and other crap ??

fck man some people never learn. grab your shit together and go to some kind of neo nazi party cause you're not far off from what they enjoy calling others god you might even want to join them while you're there.

just make sure that you don't come back here cause we (me atleast probably also allot of other people) do not want you people here.

This post sounds so much like me, it could've been written by my own hand. I wouldn't believe it if I wasn't reading it.

Please, this hipster brony counter-culture is all about trying too hard not to be mainstream. :D

Sound's more like they are bored and needed something "new" to do.

"Well today we need something "original" to do, let's hate on a random "culture".. Hey, what about bronies?.. Exellent idea my friend, if it weren't for the fact that my head is so far up my own arse I got difficulty breathing I might have come up with that idea myself"

• Like 1

Please don't turn this into a hate/love thread about bronies. If you hate bronies, that's fine, but keep it to yourself. This thread is not the place for hate speech and insults. Anyone posting hate speech/insults will not be considered for an invite. You guys need to chill and realize this is all just for fun.

Edited by denkart
  • Like 2

Please don't turn this into a hate/love thread about bronies. If you hate bronies, that's fine, but keep it to yourself. This thread is not the place for hate speech and insults. Anyone posting hate speech/insults will not be considered for an invite.

I love you now

Beans for you sir.

"Well today we need something "original" to do, let's hate on a random "culture".. Hey, what about bronies?.. Exellent idea my friend, if it weren't for the fact that my head is so far up my own arse I got difficulty breathing I might have come up with that idea myself"

that actuelly made me laugh have some extra beans.

Please don't turn this into a hate/love thread about bronies. If you hate bronies, that's fine, but keep it to yourself. This thread is not the place for hate speech and insults. Anyone posting hate speech/insults will not be considered for an invite.

bean counter went up by +1

that actuelly made me laugh have some extra beans.

bean counter went up by +1

Why thank you.

I guess beeing a sneaky douche pays of in the end.

I will munch on them beans right now, seeing as it's my lunchbreak.

Why thank you.

I guess beeing a sneaky douche pays of in the end.

I will munch on them beans right now, seeing as it's my lunchbreak.

super offtopic mode

have a nice lunch :D

I love you now

Beans for you sir.

Thanks, but I'm still going to kill you.

• Like 2

I'd like to issue an apology to the 3 edgy the hedgehogs that flagged my last post.

I'm sorry if my deconstruction of the pony bandwagon offended you. Who am I to mock something that you you hold so dearly. Any & all criticism is wrong. I'm just a bully, a big mean bully. I'm probably just sad because no one ever loved me... :( Don't EVER listen to criticism, if someone criticises you they're just a hater, FUK THA HATERS!! #YOLO TWILIGHT SPARKLE IS THE BEST PONY!!!1111

• Like 2

I'd like to issue an apology to the 3 edgy the hedgehogs that flagged my last post.

I'm sorry if my deconstruction of the pony bandwagon offended you. Who am I to mock something that you you hold so dearly. Any & all criticism is wrong. I'm just a bully, a big mean bully. I'm probably just sad because no one ever loved me... :( Don't EVER listen to criticism, if someone criticises you they're just a hater, FUK THA HATERS!! #YOLO TWILIGHT SPARKLE IS THE BEST PONY!!!1111

There's a difference between criticism and straight up insulting people. You did the latter when you start your post off by calling them "scum of the earth" and "autistic". Speaking of criticism, here's a little for you: Grow up. The guys that are into pony cartoons are honestly showing more maturity than you right now. If you don't like the show, fine, neither do I, but you don't see me insulting them at every turn because I could care less what they're into. I've seen people that are into much stranger shit than ponies. This is a bandit thread, not a hate thread. Now kindly stop derailing this thread please.

Edited by denkart
  • Like 2

SMH......

• Like 1

You should seek some professional help. Why does this make you so angry? Why do you care if a bunch of grown men like to watch a cartoon of sparkly ponies?

Gathering ammo for my SVD camo for the defense. Rest of my clan may also help defend. We will put up a bigger fight then you think.

Edited by Kittywitty

There's a difference between criticism and straight up insulting people. You did the latter when you start your post off by calling them "scum of the earth" and "autistic". Speaking of criticism, here's a little for you: Grow up. The guys that are into pony cartoons are honestly showing more maturity than you right now. If you don't like the show, fine, neither do I, but you don't see me insulting them at every turn because I could care less what they're into. I've seen people that are into much stranger shit than ponies. This is a bandit thread, not a hate thread. Now kindly stop derailing this thread please.

Here is a case of Beans for you!!

So much butthurt in the thread over some stupid horses.

On a serious note, would be a perfect time too see what this rocket launchers like in-game.

like we havn't heard that one before :D

I'M TOO SCARED TO FIRE IT ALRITE!

no no you mis understood me :D

some other guy before you already claimed the rpg shot for himself you came in second :D

Are you truely so pathetic you have to let another's enjoyment of a fandom whip you into hate and the urge to ruin their fun?

It's actually sad, why not redirrect your hate to something constructive? Seriously it's a cartoon. It would be like ganging up to kill fans of GI:Joe or Transformers.

simply becouse of this moralfag im in, pm me on server and location, i have no intrest in joining your group but i will be there at a different location shooting them simply becouse i can

they have the freedom to do theyre meet up and he has the freedom to slaughter them and take their supplies.

• Like 1