Sign in to follow this  
InfamousTrigz

DayZ Guild Recruiting *Read if interested*

Hello everyone,

Are you are tired of playing alone and wanna have a squad of people to play with? Well our Guild *Shoot on Sight* is just the place for you. we are a newly formed guild that is seeking to recruit experienced active DayZ players. If you know the In-Game mechanics pretty well and you play a lot you are just what we need.

*Note* You will need to have a decent mic/headset and have the TeamSpeak 3 Client installed to your PC.

The reason why? because as a Guild we need to communicate with each other effectively without letting people from In-Game know where we are.

-We do have our own TeamSpeak 3 server that we will be using.

--What we Do--

In our Guild you can expect to have a lot of fun. We do like to play a little serious due to the fact that Dying sucks. Some things we do; Travel and survive, Visit everywhere, Stalk other Players in Cherno and Electro, Raid Towns, airfields, military camps and Player Camps etc....

--Joining our Guild--

Getting in our Guild is really simple. All you have to do is add me on skype so I can ask you a couple of questions, give you TeamSpeak info and our Servers List. We also have a website still in the works but please feel free to register as we will be using it the future. We do plan to continue this guild once the game ''The that other game'' comes out.

Here is my Skype: jonathanlikeshockey