Sign in to follow this  
IrishBear

You have been detected using script hacks....

Hi guys, on my screen a really weird peice of text appeared. It said "You have been detected using script hacks, ban commencing in...5..."

It was the craziest thing I've seen because I've never used hacks (At this point I understand any of the skeptism, and would glady do anything to prove I don't). It was on server us1286 = hosted by lucentgaming. At the time it happened, I was worried I'd be banned if I didn't get out before the 5 seconds so I aborted out. It was really odd, becuase afterwards a clan mate left and it still showed his name as being in the server even though he was very clearly logged out. I could also not log back into the server

I haven't tested to see if I can get back into another server, but I will try, just had to hop off...any help would be appreciated

How was the message worded to my knowledge BattleEye and Admin messages look different enough you can tell them apart. Some admins think they are clever with kicking but don't realise it says "BattleEye: Admin kicked" (or something like that.)

These is yet another bug with the Battleye Engine probably, sorry to hear that. Just try to wait 1-2 days before you go on again to see if the bug goes away.

It was a white message across the center of my screen, at first I thought it was a clever admin, however I didn't want to risk it

always screenshot odd or weird messages you don't understand. it helps when you ask questions on a forum like this.

I had a similar message pop up as well. Decided not to risk it and drop out of the server.

BattleEye has a lot of messages popping up in chat lately, but the across-screen warning was a new one for me.

EDIT: Updated to beta 95777 earlier today.

Edited by DjShaggy

always screenshot odd or weird messages you don't understand. it helps when you ask questions on a forum like this.

I usually do, however I was in a rush to get out, I had to move my FRAPS key to pause and didn't feel like I had time to do it.

I had a similar message pop up as well. Decided not to risk it and drop out of the server.

BattleEye has a lot of messages popping up in chat lately, but the across-screen warning was a new one for me.

EDIT: Updated to beta 95777 earlier today.

I updated to 95777 as well