Sign in to follow this  
ZePlague

So... Uh... I found a tractor and it killed me

Was doing pretty amazing. Found some really incredible weapons, had a 16 slot backpack, had it full of meat and medicine and canteens... Found a tractor and thought oh this is cool let's see how this thing works! It blew up and killed me. No warning just boom.

I'm depressed now :( Why don't they warn you that vehicles will make you die? I would have been happy without the tractor I thought hey it's a new aspect of the game I get to experience. Sad face.

• Like 1

Hey man i had an AS50, ghillie suit, the works and was driving my motorcycle hit a bump fell off an died. Its part of the game, be persistent you will get all those things and more again.

Was doing pretty amazing. Found some really incredible weapons, had a 16 slot backpack, had it full of meat and medicine and canteens... Found a tractor and thought oh this is cool let's see how this thing works! It blew up and killed me. No warning just boom.

I'm depressed now :( Why don't they warn you that vehicles will make you die? I would have been happy without the tractor I thought hey it's a new aspect of the game I get to experience. Sad face.

Equally likely someone shot at it with a .50 rifle when you got close since tractors are noisy, slow, zombie magnets. In fact, I gather that it's considered a public service to destroy tractors...

Equally likely someone shot at it with a .50 rifle when you got close since tractors are noisy, slow, zombie magnets. In fact, I gather that it's considered a public service to destroy tractors...

I personally collect tractors. I used to have 3 at my camp, but gradually they were all stolen (lolwut?)

They didn't even take the Ural

• Like 1

In the top left of the the screen the current state of the the vehicle is displayed. If eng=red then don't drive it until its repaired or you will blow up. Its also possible it was booby trapped with a satchel charge and somebody had many lols at your expense.

Never trust the tractors, My friend has died the same way and I have come across two dead bodies under tractors.

LOL was it the tractor by the NW airfield ? if so I've come across the same tractor of death, I hopped in and Drove it for about ten feet i hit a bump and BOOM! dead

LOL was it the tractor by the NW airfield ? if so I've come across the same tractor of death, I hopped in and Drove it for about ten feet i hit a bump and BOOM! dead

IT WAS!!! UGH! It's cursed :(

• Like 1

Kill it with Fire time? Let us rise up and join forces to purge this tractor menice from the land!.. after we do a health and safty check...

Never Ever Take A Tractor better off giving a pick-up truck as they look funny and also I somehow went prone in one and the drivers didn't notice me till I fell off xD

Poor Zeplague! I came across a tractor too. I helped myself to the water bottle and the can of beans and then I walked away! ;)

• Like 1