Sign in to follow this  
ljlukelj

Finding bicycles

Where is everyone having the most luck? I can't seem to have any luck finding bikes on any of the recommended dayzDB spawn points. Anyone have some pointers or other spots? I've probably ran 1000 miles in the past 2 days looking.

Found one on the road that goes from Kabanino to Guglovo. It was just chilling in the field.

For real, ive been looking for one since I started playing, I found a motorcycle, but no bicycle.

I just want to ring the bell :(

Ok u know the light house between cherno n electro .... when ever u spawn go there (dont go looking for them if ur geard) theres a red and a green one that spawn there, had both.

I rode to cherno, got my meds, then rode straight to novy church in about 5 mins, parked it out the front by the wall for the nxt person .... (at least if they take it there long gone!)

that was NZ19 ... yup the bike is gone.

Two spawn at the lighthouse near that big mountain (i think its unofficially called "milk mountain"). They are teh easiest to find on a fresh spawn.

I have found 2 bicycles at a lighthouse once, two at the same time.

I also found one next to one of the lakes in the northeast once.

I've not found one as of yet.

Came across a semi-functional bus that I managed to drive until it ran out of gas, a busted car and a busted truck.