lman84

[SoM] Sins of Man, Currently recruiting

Hello there survivor, we've currently got a group of around 20+ solid players. We are experienced, play very smart and efficiently, live in north america, and are 18 and older. Our group needs trustworthy, communicative and somewhat experienced/friendly people to join up with us. People that reside outside of north america, this group might not be suited for you. Any major time difference is probably not going to work with this group, sorry. In order to join, you have to sign up on our site here: http://sinsofman.enjin.com/home summit an application and we should accept you. Please leave a repy here also, as it helps the thread out

Requirements:

Around 18 years old of age

Can be mature

Knowledgeable

Be member of our site

Mumble

Microphone (obviously)

Featured video

Edited by lman84
  • Like 3

Hey guys i sent an application, i hope you guys will respond. Your group looks pretty organized and im willing to learn from you guys i am brand new to this game.

Edited by cody56

Oh I am glad to see people willing to join.

We welcome everyone, just... You turn on us.. There will be hell to pay

We don't have mumble anymore though, we forked over for Vent because everyone seems to have a problem with Vent.

After joining SOM I have had a hard time finding time to play and was recently banned from your site and Im no longer a member any reason other than inactivity? I play on a regular a regular basis and would like to have stayed in as an active member its just hard for me to get on Dayz with any consistency.

After joining SOM I have had a hard time finding time to play and was recently banned from your site and Im no longer a member any reason other than inactivity? I play on a regular a regular basis and would like to have stayed in as an active member its just hard for me to get on Dayz with any consistency.

Inactivity. We gave ample warning to the members who have been MIA through messaging. You can submit a request to have the decision overturned To either Luke, Kodiak, or me.