Sign in to follow this  
Mikenessable

Surviving, Together

Ever gotten shot in the back, by someone you meet in game who turned out to be part of a bandit clan? Ever wanted to play the game like mature ones instead of massacring every un-armed person? Well, wanna play with me? I haven't kill someone ever in my 2 months of playing DayZ, I just am tired of roaming alone, you in? Steam Name: Mikenessable

i'm pming you ;)

hey, I've been wanting to play with a group for a while. my steam name is killianerik

Hey,

If your still looking for a group then let me know. I currently command a pretty large group. We have our own mumble server and our own server (a player in our group is admin of that server).

We follow police Rules of Engagement and Standard Operating Procedures. We simply require you to accept and follow those rules and be over 18 years old.

Feel free to message me via Skype and Steam. I'm on there most of the day since i only check the forums once a day.

Im going to be on for the majority of the day today. Been wanting to do some teamwork instead of me getting sniped or running in the woods alone, hit me up

steam:SFCmike88