Sign in to follow this  
Warchilo

I have FN Fal with night scope, looking for a swap. . . offers?

I would swap for any of the good sniper rifles, or the M16A4 ACOG.

If you're interested add me on steam (warchilo) or send me a message.

Thanks.

Because of the inability to turn off nv in the scope this weapon is a liability leaving you blind when scoping in and out. It is a fine weapon if you have nv goggles and only play at night but how much greenscale can a person take. I have found 3 or 4 on choppers but destroyed them with backpack glitch to remove them from the game.

Because of the inability to turn off nv in the scope this weapon is a liability leaving you blind when scoping in and out. It is a fine weapon if you have nv goggles and only play at night but how much greenscale can a person take. I have found 3 or 4 on choppers but destroyed them with backpack glitch to remove them from the game.

Thanks! Really helpful in my quest for a swap.

Lol I figured you would be impressed. Good luck in your endeavour to stooge somebody.

I will trade! I have a CZ-550 and ammo ( i think the weapon is good but i dont use it anymore)

lol, u need to find sum1 that has a normal fn fal and wants a night time version to use at night. common ammo that is rare and ability to swap to a normal 1 during the day is crucial. such a shame u cant combine rounds like other rifles. i would swap but already got 1 sorry. just go looking in deer stands for a dmr...save the fal for later in ur game...