Sign in to follow this  
DeusAstra

Bad Version, Server Rejected Connection

I've been getting this message when I try to join a server "Bad Version, Server Rejected Connection". My version is 1.62.95248. How would I roll back to version I had earlier like 1.62.95417. I'm using 6 updater and I've reinstalled it along with my @dayz folder. Thanks for the help.

I too am having this problem. I tried my usual verify game cache. That did not work. Anyone else getting this?

Just going to chime in that I'm having this exact issue. Somebody had said they resolved it using tips from one of the stickied threads, but neglected to post a link to wherever they had found the answers. I've tried all kinds of updates and installed the beta patch. Anybody got a clue?

this error means your beta version is older than the one running on the server you are trying to connect to so rollback will not help you.. you need to update

you can see the version you run in the main menu in bottom right corner

Edited by moriak

How do you update it? I was able to join this one server but now i cant, since it has a different version.

I found a fix. What seems to be the problem is six launcher resets to the older version when you hit verify.

So the trick is, you start six launcher, verify to it, THEN run the update (95777 I'm guessing). Now you join the server trough six launcher or launch the game when you can't find your server trough Six. Hope this helps let me know.