lokohoust

Player looking for a bandit group

Im from the us and im 18, ive played dayz for about a week and im getting tired of playing alone. I would like to join a bandit group for some pvp action and some fun

trust me, you dont need to join up with bandits to get into pvp. and theres a chance they shoot you just for fun

Take what the above poster said. Most survivors play like bandits, such as form a group > play together > shoot anyone else. I suggest you go find a Survivor group to join as joining one on here leads to betrayl and death more than the former.

That being said since you are new, I advice you to not be as hostile as the veterans, until you learn more of the game itself.

Take what the above poster said. Most survivors play like bandits, such as form a group > play together > shoot anyone else. I suggest you go find a Survivor group to join as joining one on here leads to betrayl and death more than the former.

That being said since you are new, I advice you to not be as hostile as the veterans, until you learn more of the game itself.

trust me, you dont need to join up with bandits to get into pvp. and theres a chance they shoot you just for fun

thx guys, il try that