Sign in to follow this  
zack4209

US 1844 Church Massacre My first kills against KOS ppl

So me and my bud was in cherno looting around when we saw the church doors closed. (take in mind they werent closed 15minutes ago) So we decide to raid in on the people that might be there. We both line up on the opposite ends of the door. I count 1,2,3 then we charge in. Immediately we see 2 ppl. I shoot like like crazy with my AK and we kill the guard watching the doors. Then we kill a guy that ran into the corner. There other friend ended up spawning in but alt f4 as we killed him. :( In the end my friend got a m24 with alot of ammo and i saw a fn fal that i just left i hate snipers. So to be a dick to these bandits I hid there bodys and they lost all there equipment :)

In the end there was 3-4 people inside and me and my bud walked away victorious.

• Like 1

how is this against KOS people?

We ended up getting bandit kills so we killed the KOS Bandit ppl i hate

We ended up getting bandit kills so we killed the KOS Bandit ppl i hate

but you had no evidence they were KOS, before you attacked, thus it was more of KOS gameplay that just so happened to kill bandits.

• Like 1

but you had no evidence they were KOS, before you attacked, thus it was more of KOS gameplay that just so happened to kill bandits.

well it was luck then

Being a bandit doesn't mean they kill on sight.

Being a bandit doesn't mean they kill on sight.

Cause I bet there are some bandits who in stats are not considered bandits due to low kill count.

Also bandit kills only mean you killed someone with low humanity (killing/shooting at other players), players whom provide overwatch, or qrf teams will more likely get considered bandits vs town raiding parties.