Sign in to follow this  
jnw123

Helping a fellow dayZer

So today, I was bored and had nothing to do so I decided to help some coastals. I ran to elektro first and checked if there were any bandit snipers lurking about, I found 2 that were shooting at a new guy in the firestation. I killed them both, I ran over to the guy at the firestation and gave him the gear the snipers had. It felt really good to help someone, felt like justice.

P.S No he didn't shoot me after I gave him the gear.

If you have any stories where you help a fellow player, i'd be delighted to hear them!

• Like 1

My friend and I had a blue bus, some medical supplies in the trunk. We hooned down the coast picking up noobs and on our way to Zelengorsk to drop them off to the supermarket we passed a survivor on the side of the road with a zombie eating him, we killed the zombie, patched him up and he jumped in the bus. We got to Zelengorsk and they all jumped out, the guy we bandaged turned around and shot everyone including me, he damaged the bus badly but my friend managed to drive it away and save it.

There is my story of helping someone.

I haven't helped another player because I don't like Axe in my skull.

But the other day some guy was riding by Kamarovo. I seen him in his ATV. I thought "Oh fuck, I'm going to have to walk this shit again" In an attempt to hide I proned. He pulls up and says "Where 2" I honestly think he tried to run me over and when he missed he was just like "Screw it, I'll help the newspawn." I told him Balota Airfield where me and him looted. We hit the CT and there was an M1014 on the ground. I didn't think anything of it and picked it up. By the time I had it equipped he was already on his ATV and gone. I proceeded to the Meditents outside the airfield and heard the ATV and a sudden stop. Then was blasted by some kid. I know it wasn't the ATV guy because he had a ghillie. But I look back on it and I wonder if his ATV got jacked or something. He typed hastily into chat "TYHERE" and I assume he ment "THERE" So I have no clue what went down. But thanks Gordan Ramsey of US 1993.

A guy ran into cherno church with a horde of Z behind him. He went prone shouting "PLEASE DONT KILL ME" whilst waving his flashlight. I saved him and we played for around 3-4 hours as a two man team, me teaching him the basics and him covering my ass. I got disconnected and haven't ever met him again. Rick Pavia if your out there bro i'd love to play again

i just spawned after a death,and a friend of mine,a clanmate came to pick me up from elektro,he had nice gear so he could protect me.as usual i found a hatchet,i really love it,i can kill zombies with it better than i can with a weapon :P anyways,i accidentaly aggroed a huge group of zombies on my way to my guy,he was near me and i just run to him.when i joined him we ran together to go in a warehouse and kill the zombies while they're slower,but on our way 3 fresh spawners joined us!We stopped at some point and me and my bud killed the zombies.2 of the other guys stayed with us,the 3d ran away.then,we got shot at by sniper,none of us got hit but the bullet landed nearby.one of the fresh spawns ran away scared,and the other one just stayed with us,he was silent,no communication,he was just listening my orders when i was saying stop,hide run etc.we evaded the sniper and we looted a place,the fresh guy found a gun and some mags.he typed thank you,and just left.i was sure he was gonna shoot us,or follow us and kill us when we have good loot,but he just left :P it feels good sometimes to help others!

I patched up three guys today, two at the NWAF and one at Devil's Castle. One guy at the NWAF offered me his GPS, but I declined because I felt bad for taking such a valuable rare gadget for a simple blood transfusion. 5 mins later I found a GPS at the northern barracks, when I relogged to help another guy. The last guy at Devil's Castle not only got blood, but also my box of matches, so he could make his own campfires and live off the land.

That were my good deeds for the day. I also killed a wannabe-bandit who tried to ambush me with a Bison... he took several shots but couldn't bring me below 10k blood before I shoved my FAL in his face.

• Like 1

My friend and I had a blue bus, some medical supplies in the trunk. We hooned down the coast picking up noobs and on our way to Zelengorsk to drop them off to the supermarket we passed a survivor on the side of the road with a zombie eating him, we killed the zombie, patched him up and he jumped in the bus. We got to Zelengorsk and they all jumped out, the guy we bandaged turned around and shot everyone including me, he damaged the bus badly but my friend managed to drive it away and save it.

There is my story of helping someone.

Wow that must really suck. What an asshole though.