Sign in to follow this  
gammofly

[Video]Server hopper gets owned!Most intense moment of my life

Next time just open his pack, steal his backup weapon, probably an assault rifle, and kill him yourself. It'll be even cooler. :)

He hopped in with a sniper rifle and only scanned into the city never his surroundings. I let the person who killed him take his stuff.

• Like 3

Most intense moment of your life? If so I hope you're very young and that things get better for you.

Sounds like you need a new sound card, your audio sounds like a helicopter because of EMI. I had the same problem recently.

Nothing from that makes me think he was a server hopper nor what you said..... all you did was kill a guy who just logged in.

I didn't kill him. How do I fix EIM? It's a new PC with new headphones.

I didn't kill him. How do I fix EIM? It's a new PC with new headphones.

EMI (electro-magnetic interference) more often than not happens if you're using badly shielded on-board sound, it happens if interference is leaking in from your CPU or graphics card.

I was using a headset too but, every time I was on VOIP, my friends were saying it sounded like I had a helicopter/dirtbike in my room, or like I was using a vibrator. I tried absolutely everything to fix it, but in the end the only thing that worked was buying a dedicated sound card. It doesn't have to be an expensive one, I went with the Xonar DG.

Edited by Ulfhedjinn

Not gonna lie from the looks of it your friends not a bad shot if that was me you would be dead toolol

Yeah I can't believe he didn't hit me. Thanks I'll get a sound card.