Sign in to follow this  
noguy

US 1050 Hackers attack

It started like any other time....

After taking a short leave from DayZ I decided to join a server. When I played last I had found an AK with a whole lot of mags and antibiotics so I decided that I would join a server with just a few people in it. At the time US 1050 had only 7 or 8 people so I decided to join. I spawned in the apartments by the hospital in electro and made my way to the fire station and church. When I stepped out of the church and walked a little away I noticed a swishing sound. It couldn't be.

Foolishly I decided to investigate. After a few flybys I found it, my first helicopter sighting! After looking at it for a while, I decided to move on and looked away. Then for some reason I looked back and

one heli turned to two! I knew it, HACKERS. I watched countless videos on youtube of hackers, but never in person. Then in my head it clicked, there going to kill me! I ran into this arch under a building between the church and big field with the statue in it.

I waited and waited until I heard them shooting. Sure enough on the top of the arch I could see the bullets hitting. Then I heard some wind rushing behind me and saw that the other heli was trying to get low enough to hit me(he was on the side with the statue by the way). He takes a couple shots, but a tree is blocking his way or something. Resisting the urge to disconnect I take a few shots at the one flying really low and notice he doesn't have a gunner how is he shooting at me. Then I look over to the other side and notice that a heli is lining it self up to take some shots from far away. Hoping not to die I run towards a wall between me and the heli.

Sadly I died. This happened on August 8, 2012 at 6:30 pm chicago. One day though I will get them. And have my revenge. Oh and their names were Rob and Nyklon!

• Like 1

If things ever get THAT fishy. Just DC.

maybe but I think that DCing is kind of cheating.

Sorry to hear that mate.

I looked through the logs and couldn't find a player called Nyklon, but banned the player called rob (have also banned several players accused of hacking)

There have been a lot of hacking over the past week or so on our server. Thunder dome, air strikes and Bus bombing, Multiple choppers flying around. I believe there is only meant to be 1 chopper on the server. I was attacked by it (unless it was hacked) last weekend and never saw it again!

If anyone finds names of hackers please let us know. I read these forums once a day so posts like this help.

Hopefully there is some way to cull the hacking soon!

I've investigated the server logs, and both Characthers have been GUID banned. U'll be safe again on my server m8 ;)

Sorry to hear that mate.

I looked through the logs and couldn't find a player called Nyklon, but banned the player called rob (have also banned several players accused of hacking)

There have been a lot of hacking over the past week or so on our server. Thunder dome, air strikes and Bus bombing, Multiple choppers flying around. I believe there is only meant to be 1 chopper on the server. I was attacked by it (unless it was hacked) last weekend and never saw it again!

Thanks, Hacking is cheating!

If anyone finds names of hackers please let us know. I read these forums once a day so posts like this help.

Hopefully there is some way to cull the hacking soon!