Sign in to follow this  
KrisDayZ

Buying antibiotics

I need a set of Antimeds and I will give a bizon with 6 mags for one, thanks, let me know.

Why not just go to a hospital and get it yourself? might prevent people from trying to betray you?

Id be up for the trade if I wasnt sketched about you having an overwatch or something.

Why not just go to a hospital and get it yourself? might prevent people from trying to betray you?

Id be up for the trade if I wasnt sketched about you having an overwatch or something.

Very rare spawn, I've been playing for weeks, hit hospitals any number of times, never seen antibiotics.

The two times I've gotten them I took them from other players.

What I would do is tent my gear somewhere and then suicide and run back to it.

Start running north in the woods and start looking for camps. Thats where you will find tons of goodies. I found a URAL civilian last night with 18 guns in it , 25 clips stanag sd , 25 clips stanag, 6 Antibiotics, and tons of other crap. It's all there for the taking, you just have to be willing to work for it. Good luck.

Edited by HONKEY-WEED

Erm, have a ghillie on and lost my civies, so need the antimeds.

You'll be fine, your blood will slowly trickle down to 6000 and stop. You will continue to cough and wheeze though till you find the antibiotics.

OMFG Guys, this is a trade offer, if ya' ain't sellin' me shit, fuckin' don't need advice, I get this on every one of my posts.

If your willing to come to my server I can help you out. I just glitched died and respawned with my stuff. Give me a location and I will drop them in a nearby spot and give you the grid for them. I don't need anything in return. PM me.

I understand this may seem dangerous to you so I have fround an empty server and I can still assist you.

Edited by MyFirstVBIED

I have antimeds would like a ghillie suit for them.