hazedaze

ADMINS ABUSING PLAYERS FI 1 and EU21 (mr sherenai)

these servers' admins are abusing their rights by using it against players.

@ FI 1: admin team called 'FAG', a member told me to shut up (which all I did was answering) and by teleporting (if there is something like this im not expert of this game i am new) he killed me after 3 seconds of saying that.then all his friends started to talk stuff like "u mad" also battle eye client started to "talk" like "I will ban you".."whos cheating" are these ppl real?..I didnt say anything and left.

@ EU21: There was this barn at wilderness (Sosnovka). we watched it like 5 minutes with binoculars. Waited for zombies to move so we can pass without firing any shots, also we were short on ammo. There was no player around, not a single one entering there or firing any shot anything. WHen I get in, First I looked upstars and checked: empty. I climb up and checked: empty. When I turn around to pick some ammo, someone appeared right next to the opposite top floor..then ms sherenai was shooting at me with makarov..(my friend- neutral skin and me, I had 0 murders and 1 bandit kills). Also What is important here, ms sherenai s skin was the bandit killer skin like me, after he murdered me I told my friend to take care on TS, yelling theres a guy who killed me upstairs (I was so shocked I told my friend why did you shoot me at first..)and his skin is probably should change to bandit after killing me or at least to neutral skin right?. But didnt. He was still in bandit killer skin so my friend thought he was me then he also shot my friend knocked him out with makarov..then writes in chat "its a bad bad world" guys skin never changes.. after he killed us, I simply waited and 1 minutes.a sudden restart happen..

Im not sure now, if theres something like teleporting cuz I have seen this too many today, admins did this. All I want is answer. If there are things like this they can do (I'm hundred percent sure they did but I just started this game so I CAN BE WRONG, Im still holding on that.. I dont want to believe these a-holes exist in this game.. why dayz dev team not doing something to stop. I put these names here who did this.

It's not teleporting. Players spawn in on a server where they were on their previously played server. You just happened to be in a place where someone spawned.

@ FI 1: admin team called 'FAG'' date=' a member told me to shut up (which all I did was answering) and by teleporting (if there is something like this im not expert of this game i am new) he killed me after 3 seconds of saying that.then all his friends started to talk stuff like "u mad" also battle eye client started to "talk" like "I will ban you".."whos cheating" are these ppl real?..I didnt say anything and left.

[/quote']

Let me make few things clear as the admin of FI3. What you are talking about here, happened on FI3, not FI1.

Few of our members felt like they had a right to act like kids in the chat and I've already told them to not act in such way in the future. My apologies if my clan members offended you in any way.

And about your death, we had one of our members following you north of Elektro, he told about this on our mumble server. Someone else from our team told you that you will die soon on the chat and then the guy that was following you two, executed you.

Also, none of our members that participated in the chat or killing you has admin rights on our server.

If you still have some kind of problem with us or our server, please let me know.

- Akuma, admin of FI3

Related to the first story

Ok seriously your ass is on my list sir. Let me clear out a few things:

First: I wasnt playing since saturday

Second:When I was playing I sticked with my mates at NW airfield, we didnt leave the perimeter for 1 week now.

Third: There is no fucking nametags on my server, you cant know me was shooting you.

Forth: Admins cant teleport, cant spawn shit, cant kill a player by command.

And last but not least: Sudden restarts are crashes, I announce my restart

Putting all of these in a nutshell YOU SIR ARE A SHITTALKING DUMBASS, seriously, why do you piss in my soup? You died, shit happends, its a game about surviving, would be boring without death. Whoever shot you either just connected or was hidden but whoever it was it was not me! And even if it was me it was legal in fact there is no fucking way to teleport. I request this thread to be deleted by moderators as it is giving bad rep on my server.

Nothing more to say

This is not the example I like to see out of admins, but I have no control over your replies. I suggest being a more professional and straight forward attitude when replying. If there is an update or someone higher up wants to update this thread, PM Me. (Or if higher up, do whatever.)