Vilka

US114 Kansas - Ban Appeal

Me and my team of three were driving in our Old Hatchback back to our camp, and I notice one of my mates getting banned. Next thing I know, I'm banned too. We weren't hacking, cheating, or scripting. I suspect it was an admin by the name of TonyP because we broke his legs, got out, and executed him the day before. We've been accused of hacking before because we had Ghillie suits and 2 vehicles. We were cruising along the coastline to our camp and without a warning or anything, banned. Can't really post evidence because well, we weren't doing anything worthy of fraps, and the only thing it said was that I was banned. If we can get unbanned that would be great. Our ingame names were Vilapickle and Frijoles Bandito.

EDIT: My friend logged out before he got banned, and the admin is indeed TonyP. He was mad that we killed him, and started making stories that we were using Hacked Weapons and Teleporting. Friend logged in under a different name so the admin wouldn't ban him. This is the reason the admin banned us. TonyP - "We made a vote based on gut-feeling and the chat logs, and from that we banned them."

EDIT: Most likely not admin abuse, just admins who dislike having evidence before banning.

Edited by Vilka
  • Like 3

In our case the admin of de 1564 locked the server after we killed him and he plays alone to find our Vehicles (its pretty long story)...

• Like 4

I'm Frijoles Bandito from the server, confirming that this just happened. I stepped away from my computer for a good 15 minutes to eat and I come back to being banned from the server. This is ridiculous, I have never hacked on the server nor do I even know how to acquire these hacks. I'm not even upset about being banned, I'm upset about the time I have spent playing on this server getting vehicles and now all that work is gone in the blink of an eye. The thing that upsets me the most is that these admins make their decisions solely on "gut-feeling" and chat telling them. This is outrageous, anyone who does not like somebody can just say they were hacking just to get them banned. "Gut-feelings" shouldn't be used either. If you want to ban somebody at least have some solid evidence.

• Like 3

I am zeSty from the server, I was with Vilka, We were just driving up to our camp from fueling up our Old Hatchback ( Yellow ), and all I see is Vilka was banned, which was very odd, as we were not using any hacked weapons, (which they ban for), so I quickly leave and assess the situation, I then go back and see that they had banned him from the server, for " teleporting ", and " hacked weapons ", (this server has side chat), and all sorts of other crazy assumptions, this was completely shocking to me, but it turns out the admin who banned us was killed by us the previous day. It sounded like he was saying this to the people of the server, just randomly saying they were teleporting, which we weren't, we were in our car, and that we had hacked weapons, which we didn't, I had an AS 50, and an L85A2 AWS, not hacked. Vilka had an M14, and we both had an M9SD. And after I started asking why he got banned, he changed his previous story to, " we were watching chat and it looked like they were hacking." I start saying you said before they had hacked weapons and were teleporting, oh and, "killing everyone in the server." We killed 1 person today, and it was Mr. Happy, that's it. We killed 6 people yesterday, 1 being an admin. After saying these "reasons" were preposterous, he spam kicks me for, over 30 minutes now. So, from what I gather, he didn't take too kindly to being killed by us.

Edited by zeSty
  • Like 3

Hi, I'm the admin for US114. These people were banned for spawning in items into the game, such as weapons and working choppers. While their friend was raging at us for banning his friends he "admitted" that they got their illegal weapons from a "dead hackers body". This usually being a cover up story for spawning in items. This was not a decision made by tonyp but by me and I've not been killed by these people. I'm a fair admin and all I'm trying to do is keep the rampant hacking at a minimum.

Hi, I'm the admin for US114. These people were banned for spawning in items into the game, such as weapons and working choppers. While their friend was raging at us for banning his friends he "admitted" that they got their illegal weapons from a "dead hackers body". This usually being a cover up story for spawning in items. This was not a decision made by tonyp but by me and I've not been killed by these people. I'm a fair admin and all I'm trying to do is keep the rampant hacking at a minimum.

I would like to see chat log proof where I (Frijoles Bandito), or my friend Vilapickle said this in chat that we found hacked weapons. We never found hacked weapons, and we never said we did. Our weapons were legit.I had an as50 and he had an m14. They were both obtained legally, we have never said anything of the sort GDbatman.

Edited by Sorry1337
  • Like 3

Hello there admin, you are dead wrong. We never admitted that, that was someguy who I've never even met. And why do you have admitted in quotations? That makes it sound like we didn't really admit anything, you just interpreted something wrong and said it was us admitting. We have never hacked, cheated, or scripted. You banned the wrong people. And TonyP said "They were using hacked weapons and teleporting and killing everyone." We killed Mr. Happy with a few shots after we spotted him at the Balota Airfield, and thats all. I wouldn't really say we killed everyone just from 1 guy. We had an L85A2 AWS, AS50, and an M14. Last time I checked those are all legit weapons. In regards to Teleporting, we were in a car, not teleporting. Next time don't ban unless you have EVIDENCE, not just chat logs you goon. Anyone can say "I saw a hacker, his name was Whatever, ban him!" The funny thing is, you guys would start up a vote, without any evidence, and ban him. I mean really, next time why don't you WATCH us, and try and get a video or screenshot of it.

Edited by Vilka
  • Like 3

TheGDBatman, this is strange, none of us have said ANYTHING about hacked weapons, although someone named REECE had a hacked weapon, and someone decided to hide the body, this was the only thing that I seen regarding a hacked weapon. This statement you have made is completely false regarding us and hacked weapons, so why were you saying we were teleporting?

• Like 4

Oh, and working choppers and spawning items, this to is false, and I am sorry to say this, but, it needs to be said. One of the admins had already banned the hacker spawning items, this was a huge mistake on your end, you should have consulted with the other admins, the person who spawned the chopper, who is already banned, mind you, is Vandelay. I have no idea what you are talking about with " spawning working chopper and items '', We were informing people that Vandelay was the hacker spawning choppers, not us, I think you were misled when you seen Vilapickle, and Vandelay. The hacker you are talking about was banned yesterday evening. I am guessing you mixed the names.

• Like 3

First of all, no admin ever said you were teleporting. Second a user named OlympicRunner (an alias Im sure) admitted it. Third I say "admitted" because if your making up a story to "admit to" that sounds ok. And fourth your contridicting eachother, vilka saying there were no hacked weapons and zeSty saying they were.

edit: Yes I remember when I banned Vandelay yesterday.

Edited by TheGDBatman

First of all, no admin ever said you were teleporting. Second a user named OlympicRunner (an alias Im sure) admitted it. Third I say "admitted" because if your making up a story to "admit to" that sounds ok. And fourth your contridicting eachother, vilka saying there were no hacked weapons and zeSty saying they were.

I would like a screen shot of OlympicRunner saying so, he never said our weapons were hacked and I assure you they were not. ZeSty is OlympicRunner by the way.

Edited by Sorry1337
  • Like 3

You make me sigh.... Alright, TonyP SAID WE WERE TELEPORTING. You are just blatantly lying about that, or you weren't watching chat. Second, he used that alias so you wouldn't ban him, ( although you did spam kick him). He even said that ingame. Third, that doesn't mean anything. Last but not least, Forth. zeSty said there were hacked weapons LAST NIGHT being used by the guy named Reece. I said WE, As in my group of THREE, didn't have any hacked weapons. Just say it man, you have ABSOLUTELY ZERO EVIDENCE that we were using hacked weapons, scripting, cheating, or otherwise doing anything that we could get banned for.

Edited by Vilka
  • Like 3

I just found out that I was wrong on one point. I accidentally banned gonzolo instead of Frijoles Bandito. My bad. I'll unban gonzolo asap.

Edit: Which means that Sorry1337 was lying as he was not banned until I caught my mistake.

Edited by TheGDBatman

I just found out that I was wrong on one point. I accidentally banned gonzolo instead of Frijoles Bandito. My bad. I'll unban gonzolo asap.

That has nothing to do with our topic, we are not affiliated with gonzolo. I would love to see proof of any of these allegations against us. Until then, you have no proof and you have banned us for no reason.

• Like 3

No..... Frijoles Bandito was the first person to get banned, and I was next, no idea when you banned Gonzolo. You also banned AlexUrban3p, what reason do you have for his ban? He hasn't done anything wrong either, the most he's done was steal someones truck and destroyed it. You are way too ban happy and need to lose your admin privelages.

• Like 2

No..... Frijoles Bandito was the first person to get banned, and I was next, no idea when you banned Gonzolo. You also banned AlexUrban3p, what reason do you have for his ban? He hasn't done anything wrong either, the most he's done was steal someones truck and destroyed it. You are way too ban happy and need to lose your admin privelages.

And another lie as I just banned him via guid and he was removed from the server under a different name. You guys really need to stop lying as its not helping your case.

And another lie as I just banned him via guid and he was removed from the server under a different name. You guys really need to stop lying as its not helping your case.

And what lie did I just say? You need to stop lying, TonyP clearly stated we were teleporting. Stop covering up for your friend, you are just a terrible admin who likes to ban people. YOU NEED EVIDENCE TO BAN, when you ban without evidence you make yourself look like a fool.

• Like 3

Were exactly did we lie? I'm still waiting to see proof of any of your allegations against us. Our friend just said Alex tried to log in and it said he was banned for scripting. This guy barely speaks English I would never imagine him scripting, he is a friendly guy.

• Like 3

This is just crazy, I don't understand how an admin can just go about banning people without any evidence. Going on a gut-feeling or chat logs is just insane. We were not hacking or cheating or anything of the sort. I don't know how I can say this any clearer. I'm sorry for my previous insults but this just ridiculous. If you unban us you would be able to see we're not hacking. We've never spawned weapons or vehicles, never used them, and have never teleported. I love this game as my fellow squad mates do, so you can see my frustration in the fact that we've been banned and accused of hacking.

• Like 3

What does him speaking English have to do with scripting? Also you both lied when you said Frijoles Bandito (aka Sorry1337 and AlexUrban3p) was banned as he was not. He was just recently banned when I caught my mistake of banning Gonzolo instead of him. Also if you've got some kind of log or screenshot of tonyp saying you were teleporting then post it here. I've got console logs saved of the whole event and I haven't seen anything in there. I've never heard the claim until you said it. Either way thats not why I banned you. Reguardless your only banned from my servers. So your welcome to go play on the many other DayZ servers until your banned from them as well. Have fun and a good day to you gentlemen.

What does him speaking English have to do with scripting? Also you both lied when you said Frijoles Bandito (aka Sorry1337 and AlexUrban3p) was banned as he was not. He was just recently banned when I caught my mistake of banning Gonzolo instead of him. Also if you've got some kind of log or screenshot of tonyp saying you were teleporting then post it here. I've got console logs saved of the whole event and I haven't seen anything in there. I've never heard the claim until you said it. Either way thats not why I banned you. Reguardless your only banned from my servers. So your welcome to go play on the many other DayZ servers until your banned from them as well. Have fun and a good day to you gentlemen.

Alright, alex urban was some russian guy we don't even know. So, as you said thats not the reason why you banned us, why did you ban us? It says I'm banned for scripting, as I've said countless times I'd love to see proof of that. ALL OF OUR WEAPONS, CARS, CHARACTERS are 100% LEGIT.

We do not wish to fight over the forums, we would just like an un-ban so we can continue to play on your server.

Edited by Sorry1337
  • Like 3

batman you can not ban without proof and when a appeal is requested you MUST PROVID THE PROOF. if you fail that means you banned wrongly and that CAN AND WILL get your server blacklisted. By refusing to provid said proof your admiting you did a flase ban. Enjoy having your server blacklisted

• Like 4

Whoa whoa whoa, you think AlexUrban3p is Frijoles Bandito!?!?!?! Wow, and yes, Frijoles Bandito was indeed banned.... Why don't you post your evidence you have against us, I know for a fact he said it, and I know you're lying about it. And when I switch servers I will never be banned unless the same thing happens as it did on your server. Falsely accused and banned without any evidence. And state here what your reason is for banning us then. Until you say your reason, you banned us just for shits and giggles and no real reason.

If anyone here reading this goes to US114 Kansas, don't. I guess they think we're hacking because we all 3 had Ghillie suits and had a UAZ and an Offroad Pickup truck. Anyone good at the game will be banned here under a "gut-feeling" and a vote without any evidence.

SERVER HOSTING RULES: 11. As a server admin you must not:

You are not permitted to ban players for killing yourself or clan members.

You are not permitted to shutdown your server when your killed.

You are not permitted to shutdown your server when you lose a vehicle.

You are not permitted to kick or ban for smacktalk.

You are not permitted to ban for suspected cheats or exploits of a non-server-disruptive nature, including but not limited to ghosting, unverified cheating, duping and similar, UNLESS you have solid evidence, IE logs.

NO MATTER WHAT ANYONE SAYS OR WHAT SERVICE PROVIDER YOUR WITH THESE ARE THE RULES PLEASE ABIDE BY THEM.

Incase you were looking for where I quoted this, here you go. http://dayzmod.com/forum/index.php?/topic/62195-server-hosting-rules/

Edited by Vilka
  • Like 3

You are permitted to kick or ban for ongoing severe hacking that is affecting players in a server-disruptive way.

I consider spawning in weapons, vehicles, and choppers to kill people server disruptive.

• Like 2

You are permitted to kick or ban for ongoing severe hacking that is affecting players in a server-disruptive way.

I consider spawning in weapons, vehicles, and choppers to kill people server disruptive.

Please read the server hosting rules, you must provide proof when asked for it. We never spawned anything. If you have proof please go ahead and post it, otherwise you have falsely banned us.

I will say it again, and will continue to say it until I get the message through, we have been banned falsely. I would not waste my time responding to this thread if I was not innocent. I would be on my way and change servers, but the fact that I have acquired many vehicles on your server and have spent many hours to get them I will continue to attempt to defend myself against your wrongful ban.

Also, to clear this up I am not alexurban. I'm Frijoles Bandito and only Frijoles Bandito.

Edited by Sorry1337
  • Like 3