Sign in to follow this  
ShamalamanPanda

Is an M9SD for a pair of NVGs an even trade?

The only person who can tell if it is a good deal is you.

You have another M9 SD and you don't have NVGs, obviously trading one for NVGs is a very good deal.

I'm sure the person with NVGs has a tent full of them but doesn't have an M9 SD so it is a very good deal for him as well.

• Like 10

You have another M9 SD and you don't have NVGs, obviously trading one for NVGs is a very good deal.

I'm sure the person with NVGs has a tent full of them but doesn't have an M9 SD so it is a very good deal for him as well.

Beans,Sir.

@Random

I guarantee they are dupers... They all had Ghillies and L85A2s. It seemed a little bit odd, considering there were seven of them.

Considering the rareness of both, I would say the value of the NVGs would be much higher in common.

Considering the rareness of both, I would say the value of the NVGs would be much higher in common.

Nothing is rare in a game with more dupes than an episode of 3 Stooges.

That is why you can't really expect to setup an ongoing value based upon spawn rates/rarity.

Edited by random51
  • Like 1

My scout leader always said a trade is fair if both parties leave happy. If you want the NVGs and have something to spare, go for it.

Your logic is outstanding.

As for the trader, do you have the forum name of the trader? I would like to add the both of you to the list.

That is why you can't really expect to setup an ongoing value based upon spawn rates/rarity.

You are right, too bad its so easy to dupe stuff, otherwise my arguments would have some weight. Good night, sir. :P

Your logic is outstanding.

As for the trader, do you have the forum name of the trader? I would like to add the both of you to the list.

Our names where? Ingame? On r/dayztrade? Forums? All I have is Reddit names. My ingame name is currently Jim James, P.h.D.