Sign in to follow this  
Carad

To the clan/team in NL14

Thanks for todays entertainment, was prolly the most fun day i have had in Dayz. We found your camp with 5 tents, a Ural, UAZ, Motorcycle, GAZ and an ATV on the top of the Malinovka hill. It's empty of everything now so i guess it's safe to say the location. We panicked so hard when we were fueling the motorcycle, the atv and the UAZ at the gas station near polana and you came at us with a chopper, lol. Too bad i kinda lost the AS50 and my M107 to bugs(losing backpack) while switching to ghillie :o We later found a chopper but thinking back it prolly was hacked, and while my friend flew around with it the server restarted :P He found himself bleeding with 400blood and bandaged himself somewhere near vysota. We went to rescue but too bad a hacker shot us all from behind while there :D Anyway, was fun. Your Ural and the GAZ are still somewhere on the map, if you can find them!

Hehe, yeah stealing vehicles from a clan is a blast. I found a group's Ural full of gear the other night and the last two nights they have been circling the map in their chopper looking for it lol.

• Like 1