Sign in to follow this  
Steven89

hackers...do u guys feel the same

hi guys.. i know there are many threads about hackers and stuff...i just want to know "am i the only one who doesnt enjoy playing this awesome mod?"

u see....the last 7-9 days i allways die to hackers....i was full geared for 3 days and i just die to a hacker...again...again...and again..

i loved playing this stealthy sniper (and NO not spawn camping the coast) and just roam around the map looking for cool stuff...

i guess i just wait for the dayz stand alone.

there is not much u can do to the hackers and i dont blame it on the devs...

just wanted to know if u feel the same =?

• Like 1

ya the same. I took my two server down because of this. also of the bugs. I can not wait for the stand alone. I hoop all the hacker get ......

It's kind of like calling in a mortar strike, guys.

They're firing, but it takes a few vollies to finally hit that exact spot.

I feel like this forum should have an offical, stickied "Hacker Complaints" thread, because this is every thread on the forum.

DayZ needs to move to password-protected community servers at this point. I don't like the idea, in fact I thoroughly dislike it. But considering the rampant up-tick in scripting and the decision not to respond to the problem by BI it's the only way DayZ characters will have a modicum of security.

This trend towards community based servers is already happening and will increase significantly in the following weeks.

Yep same shit happens to me...The game devs need to tell battleye to take a hike and switch to punkbuster.. like there is no way a small hack protector is gonna stop the thousands of people that hack.

It's Arma that's causing the issues, not Battleye.

Yep same shit happens to me...The game devs need to tell battleye to take a hike and switch to punkbuster.. like there is no way a small hack protector is gonna stop the thousands of people that hack.

Because Punkbuster is so much fucking better. Even punkbuster would find it hard to cope with this much hacking. And as the above poster stats, it's ARMA or more specifically the engine, it's designed to be open and allow scripting. Once it goes standalone, rocket should in theory be able to cut down on scripters, it wont stop it completely, but it will help.

Edited by LostMem0ry

u see i dont care about the bugs and artifacs...i belive the devs are working on it and have alot to do...so i dont blame them...but the hackers it is out of control

i mean..its cool to start over and find your gear if u die to a player u know...but to hacker...man that sucks...i played 4 hours today on 6 different servers

2 times we all got ported to one place..and boom/a hacker teleported to kill me and me buddy/a hacker made me spawn in the air....

but hey.....just dont blame the devs for this...

Disgraced is right !

I feel like this forum should have an offical, stickied "Hacker Complaints" thread, because this is every thread on the forum.

No one uses the search function, so that won't really do anything.

My brother and I have moved to other games (currently Orks must die 2). Its a shame cause we like Dayz. We don't like server wide kills.

All hackers need to be pushed into a boiling pot of tartar sauce.

• Like 1

Hackers, pvp-aborts and duping. The combination of these destroys (i'm NOT exaggerating) the game. Totally. Private hives and closed communities, here I come.