Sign in to follow this  
Spart

US 865 [Chicago]

Hello all,

Logged in today onto US 865 [Chicago] to play with another friend and ran into another interesting DayZ Adventure.

I realize there are two servers with this name, with the same IP. The server we were on had the port 2302

We happened to be running towards Elektro when we came across a burnt out car, nothing too special, until we got up to it, then it spawned into a brand new car.

Magical right? Well, then we noticed the pile of ghille suit bodies which seemed awfully out of place. None of them had any discernable loot, aside from one of them, which wasn't dead but had a sniper rifle with what appeared to be a silencer on it. We could drag it, but couldn't open any bags on it.

As we were checking the whole scene out, we both got shot by a silenced shot, and after another shot we were both dead. Luckily this time I was able to at least get some pictures. I got a picture of the Car after it had been spawned/refreshed, the pile of dead ghille suit guys and the guy with a big silenced sniper rifle.

I don't have 100% proof the shooter in question was cheating, scripting, or spawning in NPC's to loot, or if it's all just circumstantial, but I assume some admin or someone can review the logs and check it out.

For reference this happened around 4:30pm EST today.

Thanks!

rxZcZ.jpg

zxNpJ.jpg

B1Yh2.jpg