Sign in to follow this  
pvtjelo

What does script restriction #55 mean actually?

So a few days ago, I fixed a helicopter,and when I tried to fly it, it bumped around so it exploded, but right when it exploded it kicked me from the server for "Battleye script restriction #55".

Today, I try to drive a tractor, and suddenly me and my buddy got shot, so I got out and me and my friend hidded behind the tractor, the guy was shooting on the tractor, and suddenly I got kicked (My friend didn't) for the same script restriction and when i tried to log back in my friend told me that the tractor disapeared.

Anybody else have this when they get near or drive vehicles ?

I'm going to email Battleye about this, I'll let you guys know if I get a answer.

• Like 1

I've seen this appear just before cows started raining from the sky, I was laughing until everyone on the server got ported to an island in the middle of nowhere to fight battle royale style. I'd e-mail battle-eye, its a pretty bad anti-cheat protection.

• Like 1

I can confirm having had this and it resulted in the vehicle to vanish. I even tracked back all save spots including the spawn spot where I had found it the same morning.

Anticipating the answer :D

Edited by devious

My guess is that the vehicle was CREATED by a script and that check happened when you interacted with it.

• Like 1

I got kicked for this on a regular basis, have never cheated/hacked DayZ in any way.

It only started after a hacker KILLED ME.

This sometimes happens when a vehicle that you are driving explodes. Try it. Grab a tractor and smash into a tree full speed. Youll get kicked for Script Restriction 55 then the tractor will disappear for 7 days, then will respawn at its original point. It has nothing to do with hacking or cheating. Get more informed before screaming CHEATER people

My guess is that the vehicle was CREATED by a script and that check happened when you interacted with it.

That can't, because I found the helicopter on the island (South-East from Elektro), and some other clan were already like fixing it.

So it wasn't a spawned in vehicle.

This sometimes happens when a vehicle that you are driving explodes. Try it. Grab a tractor and smash into a tree full speed. Youll get kicked for Script Restriction 55 then the tractor will disappear for 7 days, then will respawn at its original point. It has nothing to do with hacking or cheating. Get more informed before screaming CHEATER people

So, after 7 days, I can find my tractor again at the location where it disapeared?

Pretty much this.

Pretty much this.

That can't, because I found the helicopter on the island (South-East from Elektro), and some other clan were already like fixing it.

So it wasn't a spawned in vehicle.

I was playing on some server today with a friend and all of a sudden we both die from like nothing, if I remember correctly there was some more names down at the left corner. 1 second after I died I got kicked by battle eye for script restriction #162 (I think), was a rather odd experience :S. Oh and the server keep spamming the same message about all other players on the server as well.

Edited by Grodenn

I really wish there were explanations for the error numbers, I keep getting error #10 trying to join the DayZ + ACE on Lingor server :/

I have gotten this 3 times now. It seems to be some weird error from battleye itself, one of the files is getting corrupted or some such.

If you go to http://www.battleye.com/download.html and download 1.62 client & server files, then place them in:

steam>steamapps>common>arma2AO>expansion>battleye

(obviously this assumes you are using steam, if not just ignore the steam portion) and replace the two files already matching those names it should be cleared up for you.

Each time I have done this the problem has cleared up for me, though obviously it can crop up again in the future (once it came up again only an hour after performing this).

I was driving to the NWAF in a car with my buddy, and because of the shitty engine, the game didn't render a crashed humvee until I was around 2ft away.

I crash into it, instantly kicked for script restriction, buddy dies, I re-log perfectly fine.

It also happened when the same buddy crawled into the hospital glitch and broke his bones. I crawled in after him to fix him and was instantly kicked.

Battleeye kicked half our server for res.55

There was (and is right this very moment) a hacker in the game.

I DON'T script, I have no idea how...

But I've just been banned from the same server 3 times in a row for 55....

Heck, I even died, got kicked, logged back in, respawned and got kicked with NOTHING on me!

^^ My incident was also just after having suffered a minor crash involving a tree.

error 55 happens to me and my clan all the time, regardless of what we are doing, vehicle or not.

its def not just related to vehicles.

putting the Battleye files back into the folder has fixed it for us on occassion, but it still pops up almost everyday. no hacking or scripting here.

I DON'T script, I have no idea how...

But I've just been banned from the same server 3 times in a row for 55....

Heck, I even died, got kicked, logged back in, respawned and got kicked with NOTHING on me!

this happened to me on us 171. I have and will never use a hack in my life, but I can't connect to that particular server without having this error pop up. I thought it maybe had to do with the admins being butthurt that we raped their island stash, but I had never seen this before. I do not have this error pop up anywhere but this server, i can connect to everywhere else just fine

This happens on our clan's server quite frequently. Just last night we lost a van because we hit a bump in the road. Lost my UAZ as well from ramming a rock on the side of the road. Kicked me off and the engine/hull was crapped out; when I came back the car was rusted and unusable.

This error has happened to me on multiple occasions with cars getting stuck on road blocks ect. I'd get kicked with that error then respawn in with the car in question vanishing.

this happened to me on us 171. I have and will never use a hack in my life, but I can't connect to that particular server without having this error pop up. I thought it maybe had to do with the admins being butthurt that we raped their island stash, but I had never seen this before. I do not have this error pop up anywhere but this server, i can connect to everywhere else just fine

I can guarantee that it is not an admin causing this issue. Just manually download the BE files and it will clear it up. You may have to do it again from time to time, but it is not an admin caused issue.

I'm trying to rejoin our server and i keep getting Script Restriction #40 after we had 3 hackers in our server lastnight (US 1897) Can't find anything online about it. IMO BattleEye is garbage. Like some said in an earlier post, they should have a list explaining these Numbered errors.