Koarn

Sorry bro...you left us no choice..

I understand the debate about the PvP (murder) issue in the game. Yes I too die to other players far more than I do to zeds... I chose to defend myself otherwise avoidance of other players has worked well for me...most of the time.....

Last night me and a buddy are north of Stary heading south to meet up with our other friend who had just died to help him out. As we approach Stary from the north we a see a player running up the hill towards us training a bunch of zeds. So we kill em all and he immediately shoots at us with his double barrel shot gun and misses. So we over direct tell him "easy bro we dont need anything here just gonna skirt it to the west. We can help cover you if you want to loot military tents N of Stary or not and be on our way...Stary is all yours" He shoots again at us and misses..lol My buddy says in vent maybe doesn't speak english lets just leave him be... So back out and this time he hits my buddy luckily not bad so we kill him...didnt even look at his gear..

So who ever you were (don't remember name) sorry bro we didn't want to kill you but, you left us no choice. Flame away...I get it is easier to loot my gear after killing me then get it your self..I truly get it... or it makes L33t with your murder numbers ..... and I am ok with that or I wouldnt log in. It is just not the path I choose. Whatever the case It is just unfortunate we would have taken you with us and help gear ya...at which once geared he probably would have killed us and looted us LOL... Oh well sorry bro...

P.S. if any one wants to run with us let me know more than welcome...look me up on steam ... Koarn23

edit : forgot I changed steam name

Edited by Koarn
  • Like 10

Tango down

LOL true dat...just a matter of time....it is after all the nature of the game =)

Bah my bad bro....Steam name Koarn23 try that

If i saw all of this happeneing, i would have probably been laughing too hard on vent to shoot any of you.

Then I would have come to my senses and stole your beans

LOL that is what our main concern was all the shooting he was doing. Attracting the attention of someone who can shoot, If he and got us (or you had come to your sesnes for that matter) ...well fair play to you loot away...lol

Edited by Koarn

OP you are the kind of people I always hope to run across in game...the decent kind! ;)

Thank you F. Fatale hopefully we cross paths...unfortunetly being "decent" gets us killed more times than not...lol..It's all good

• Like 2

Which server do you play on? I would like to team up. As a lonewolf I am not getting far.

Been tough to find a decent ping for everyone so never just the same one ...but tonite we are picking a server to call home so I will let ya know bro...love to have ya run with us so will let ya know for sure

There are those "honorable bandits", who actually hunt people for their loot and usually aim at snipers or high-geared groups.

Then there are those CoD-snipers who sit around all day simply enjoying to shoot some random guy every 30 minutes.

And then there are those who got no clue of anything and simple run around blasting away at everything. It's fun if a 4man squad with Assault rifles get engaged by a single Winchester-gunner across 300m. (And, to be honest, the most ridicolous moment was the fact one of his shots actually crippled our Ghillie-suited guy who was laying around in a push... with us other 3 standing in close proximity.)

Recommendations on your attitude. Not firing back the instant you're being shot at... *salute*

Koarn, would you add me on steam? I can't add anybody on my own because I haven't bought a game through steam.

It's sad that he got all the way out to stary just to try to kill someone who wanted to help.

I'm sorry Pah I had to put him down...

I know right ? We were saying in vent after kudos to him for making it there with hardly anything, But we gave him plenty of chances to rethink it lol.......bankst3r of course soon as I get home bro

koarn i have sent u a friend request on steam name is smokey0159 im looking for good honest peeps to run around with i use dayzcommander

sweet!!!! will check it out soon as I get home!

Hey your name doesn't show up on steam. What time zone you in. I'll roll with ya. In game name is Mr. AWOL and my steam name is slysluce.

10-4. It's hard to get on now. Have a kid and most of the attention goes there. I don't know how often you are on but it will probably be a hit or miss. I'll check my steam to see if you added me. I typed in Koarn and Koarn23 with no results.

OP I'm amazed you gave him so many chances. I consider myself one of the in-game 'nice guys', but if that were me in your situation, the second that guy emptied his first barrel he may as well have put the second to his head.