Sign in to follow this  
krazycanook

Dear Donald

Wherever you may be now, sorry for killing you. I was in the trees on the southern end of the Airfield and saw you enter the first hanger followed by 10-15 Zeds.... For 20 heart pounding, sweaty minutes I followed you hangar to hangar as Zeds swarmed from all around. I had my AKS-74 Kobra sight on you any time you moved, but couldnt convince myself to pull the trigger. Finally you got into the ACT Tower and shacked up, shooting zombs coming up the stairs. I quickly climbed to the top of the fire station tower and continued to wait. After another 5 minutes you stood up and I took my shot. 2 quick bursts to the chest, dropping you instantly and sending the horde into a frenzy. I did regret it!! and felt a pang of sadness.... I had tried to contact you, on Mic and chat (I only say this to make myself feel better). I waited a bit for the zombs to disperse and then headed to collect any loot. The brutal part? I was halfway between the fire station and the ACT tower, heard a burst from the hangars to my left, and dropped dead. Apparently we werent alone dude. Oh how DayZ continues to provide me with learning experiences =]