Sign in to follow this  
NEsposito

Stuck On Loading Screen

Hey all,

Brand new to the forum so sorry if this is a repeated question. I tried all the solutions I found but nothing worked for me so far.

I downloaded Arma II + Operation Arrowhead and the Six Launcher + Updater (currently updated to the latest version). I open Six Launcher and connect to a DayZ server. I am able to connect and get to the loading screen, however that's as far as I always get. I get stuck at the black loading screen.

I've tried different servers, tried to reinstall Arma II + Operation Arrrowhead however I still get the same results each time. Any suggestions or tips I could try?

Thanks I appreciate it.

Hm, I am also having a loading issue, except it just says "Waiting for Character to Create" forever, even though I was just playing 2 days ago. I've tried restarting my pc, so I guess we will just have to wait.

No, its not, because I used to have a black loading screen, just waited it out (not having the game running), went back to normal.

I love the 69!

Edited by Optionism

Its your battleEye!

http://www.battleye....ew/BEClient.dll

if you have the Steam version right Click the Arma OA shortcut in steam and click Reinstall battleeye

I do have the steam version. When I right click on the Arma OA and click reinstall battleeye I get two pop ups that says "Missing String". Any ideas?

Hey, I posted this suggestion in a longer version on another post, but, in short terms, this is it (it worked for me).

Make sure that the server you join matches your day z version, but also your arma 2 patch version. If they don't match, you won't be able to connect. What I suggest is searching arma 2 beta patches and selecting the most recent one, install it (don't remember how to do that, but search up videos), and joining a server.

Hope this helps

PS: Youy may also want to verify your game caches, verify day z, check sixupdater, and launch steam as administrator. None of these things can hurt!

EDIT:

I do have the steam version. When I right click on the Arma OA and click reinstall battleeye I get two pop ups that says "Missing String". Any ideas?

I have that problem when I reinstall battleye too, you have to do a manual reinstall which isn't too hard.

Edited by iSkillzorz
  • Like 1

Steam always fail to update BattlEye.

BattlEye should update itself, but it also fails.

Only safe way is to update manually.