Sign in to follow this  
Ragegasm

Zombie Spawning Range x2

I have a suggestion. Double the range that zombies spawn in when someone enters the area/town etc. Everyone by now has figured out how to determine if people are in the area they are entering by using binos/sniper rifles to scan the city for zombie activity. By doubling the effective range zombies spawn in, it will add more risk to the survival aspect of the game. Snipers can still sit out of zombie spawn range waiting for someone to enter their area but it will be much more of a challenge to snipe them. Sniper rifles are way overpowered compared to other weapons especially from the risk vs. reward aspect. I can sit on top of a mountain and cover two cities in some areas of the map and one shot anyone coming in without a chance of any zombies coming to the shots. I don't simply because it is boring as hell but its very easy to do. Also zombies should have double the range to hear and track to a sniper rifle being fired if they are going to remain so powerful. Lastly, you could have the option for servers that don't spawn sniper rifles at all. That would make the game a serious challenge.

• Like 1

No clue what bandits being a part of the game has to do with zombies spawning at twice the distance? I'm a bandit and I am the one suggesting it. I think being a bandit should be more of a challenge as well. I don't think anyone, bandit or fluufy nice bunny survivors should be able to use zombie spawns to determine where players are in the game. Simply sitting on a hill with a sniper rifle with no risk of death is kinda boring and unchallenging.

good idea, but I worry about the game performance a bit... might not be a big deal tho

I'd like to see the game force everyone to the same "draw distance" too, I hate that crawling thru tall grass makes you really hard to see up close, and makes you look like an epic fail tard to a ppl at long range lol

Edited by DR@GON