Sign in to follow this  
Despedia

Lower Gun

^^ Title.

How does one lower their gun without having to drop it/ put into backpack.

Double tap left-control. It only works with main weapons, not side arms.

WRONG WRONG and more WRONG.

all you press is \ you will salute then put your weapon down in a neutral position. to fire it will require you to left click once putting it back in aggressive stance then again to fire.

You're welcome.

WRONG WRONG and more WRONG.

all you press is \ you will salute then put your weapon down in a neutral position. to fire it will require you to left click once putting it back in aggressive stance then again to fire.

You're welcome.

But you can just double tap Ctrl? It makes more sense than saluting to put your weapon away.

i use left control, it makes me feel less paranoid when i'm in the middle of a forest..if they one shot you, you can also walk firing that nothing changes..but saluting alone in the wilderness feels too weird..

As already noted, you can lower your primary weapon by double-tapping Left Control. This is also possible with the combination L-Ctrl + R.

You can also "lower" your sidearm (actually raising it next to your head) by entering and exiting your Gear screen (by pressing G twice).

As noted, a single click of the Left Mouse Button will restore either weapon to firing position.

YB.

• Like 1

For the love of god, why do people answer questions that have already been answered? :huh:

• Like 1

Double tap left-control. It only works with main weapons, not side arms.

It does if you lower your main and then switch to your secondary ;)

• Like 2

For the love of god, why do people answer questions that have already been answered? :huh:

HaHa...As I was reading the replies I was actually thinking that 'wow, the answer to this question has just been answered in like 5 diff ways' and then BAM seen your post...Thanks for the chuckle...

It does if you lower your main and then switch to your secondary ;)

Didn't know that. ;D