Sign in to follow this  
redfield-77

Drink up friends! plenty of tears for everyone!

i don't get why cheater's think they got the right too cry about getting banned when they know there cheating .

you got my bean's for pointing out this cheating cry baby

There will be even more tears when the realization sets in that people like him vote and have children.

Right

Good God! The ignorance of some people!

The more crap like this I read the more I think I am a certified genius among morons.

Some present company excluded of course.

Whenever I feel tired, or down, I like to visit this section of the forum just to cheer myself up!

ty OP.

Thanks for the link, have my beans you've made my day. :beans: :D

Whenever I feel tired, or down, I like to visit this section of the forum just to cheer myself up!

ty OP.

Your welcome guys :)

Quite lame to get globally banned on a game not developed by BI.

Would have been more appropriate for a DayZ ban.

Edited by n4zRuDiN

as the Battleeye dev stated "you cheated on a BE server"

th ban is in the right

as the Battleeye dev stated "you cheated on a BE server"

th ban is in the right

Sorry, I can't agree with you but, duely noted.

Edited by (RaO)n4zRuDiN

Are you fucking retarded? BI makes ARMA. Dayz is ARMA. If you are Vitality, then posting here is just going to make it worse for you.

Are you fucking retarded? BI makes ARMA. Dayz is ARMA. If you are Vitality, then posting here is just going to make it worse for you.

Thanks for asking, but no, I'm not retarded. As far as I know DayZ was not developed BI. However DayZ standalone will be.

Thanks for asking, but no, I'm not retarded. As far as I know DayZ was not developed BI. However DayZ standalone will be.

I don't think you understand how this works. Dayz is developed by Dean "Rocket" Hall. Dean is a developer at BIS. Dayz uses all of ARMAs shit except Deans dayz stuff. When you play Dayz you are playing ARMA with a few modified files and scripts. Hacking in Dayz or any other MOD is the same as hacking in ARMA.

Correct me if im worng but dont rocket and a few others WORK for the guys who made Arma II?

Edited by Cylestea

I don't think you understand how this works. Dayz is developed by Dean "Rocket" Hall. Dean is a developer at BIS. Dayz uses all of ARMAs shit except Deans dayz stuff. When you play Dayz you are playing ARMA with a few modified files and scripts. Hacking in Dayz or any other MOD is the same as hacking in ARMA.

I understand how it works, Rocket worked on Arma III multiplayer and DayZ at the same time, although DayZ at the sidelines, when it grew popular he got assigned to it, as project lead. Just because the mod was created by a BI employee does not mean DayZ was "created" by BI.

Just because one guy have an idea and make a mod of it does not mean the mod was made by the company he works for.

On 7 August 2012, Dean Hall announced at the game's development blog that the mod was going to be made into its own game, with Bohemia Interactive as the developer, and himself as the project leader.

Go ahead and look at their games list, DayZ is TBA.

Edited by (RaO)n4zRuDiN

And so it begins... :D

Yep, I've enraged the fanboys. :D

Edited by (RaO)n4zRuDiN

If people cheat and get VAC banned in the source engine, they are banned from any game/mod that uses that engine, and has VAC enabled.

If people cheat and get BE banned in the Arma2 engine, they are banned from any game/mod that uses that engine, and has BE enabled.

The best analogy I read, can't remember the thread, is that if you go into a restaurant and poop on a table, you get banned from the restaurant. There's no argument or debate that you should just be banned from using that particular table any more.

• Like 1