Sign in to follow this  
malcon

What to du against hackers.

This is now the thirt time today. That hackers took over the server. I got the new script.txt but what do i need to do. Please help

Log out when you see anything suspicious.

Its on my server. Teammate was kilt by them. Where can i see the server logs player killed by ......

Take it in the butt. That is where hackers are putting it. Ban Em. Find out how to cheat on DayZ. Lookup scripts these assholes use then Go through the serverconsole.log and the arma2oasrv.rpt. copy the a-hole's GUID's and put them in your ban.text file. and leave them a nice message about how proud you are of them.

for example: I was siting in cherno with my M14 AIM when cows started raining. "oh you crazy hackers" so I stayed on the server. We all got TP to an island and everyone started shooting each other. I got out fine, but the moral is to leave as soon as you even suspect a hacker.

• Like 1

Take it in the butt. That is where hackers are putting it. Ban Em. Find out how to cheat on DayZ. Lookup scripts these assholes use then Go through the serverconsole.log and the arma2oasrv.rpt. copy the a-hole's GUID's and put them in your ban.text file. and leave them a nice message about how proud you are of them.

Unfortunately you are not allowed to ban players by yourself... If you do that your server could be banned from DayZ

Why the players wher kilt by morter strikes. So that more than proof bij me. And also by Dayz and Battleye.

thirt?????? Kilt??? where the fuck are you getting this grammar from?

ALT+F4 is solution to hackers, and i think its use for this outweighs server hoppers in PVP D: