pieisdeath

Trading outpost

Just give up. There is already many groups doing this including Freeside Trading Co. http://www.freesidetrading.co

And as far as I'm concerned, we are the leading trading group. Soooooooooooooooooo

You seem like a mass-buisness.

I won't trade with you. I prefer small, organized groups. Not you mass-traders.

I could come along to help out. Currently, I have NVG's, GPS, Rangefinder, and an SVD with 6 mags. I'm a decent shot up to 650 meters, anything farther than that is iffy.

Skype name is msanc28, leave me a request with "Trading Outpost"

Edited by Grassman

wow this thread has 1,666 views.... bet most of them are made by bandits (including myself)

count me in! I'll be the guy shooting at you guys when you try to do stuff :thumbsup:

We look forward to it :) I love a challenge

The best way to get us supplies would be joininjg us in helping us to set up the trading outpost and then we would tell you where we are keeping our supplies

Big update - In a few days we will be airborne, found a chopper tonight on our home server, In the next few days hopefully we can really get the ball rolling, we have access to lots of loot now and can hopefully start building our outpost.

Once the building is complete we should be able to start trading :)

I'm up for helping I have been playing for an age and can help you set up. I know car/truck spawns quads, and stuff to start a base tank traps wire I already have tons of both.

And i have traded before .

I'm Looking forward to helping just drop me a pm.

Laterz Burt Skype burtroid1984

Ok guys, time to organize! Pie has put me in charge of security, anybody who wanted to help with the security aspect of the outpost needs to add me on skype so we can talk about guard teams, sniper/spotter teams an the like.

I need:

5 sniper/spotter teams

2 teams of 2 guards patrolling outside the base

5-6 guards inside the base

1-2 guards at the front gate

If you can also post here with your preference I'll do my best to accommodate, it might be a bit boring until we get raided by bandits, however I can see that being a daily thing.

Thanks for all the offers of help :)

As an added bonus I'll try and equip sniper

teams with ghillies, and guards with camo clothing :)

Also I just thought of a great name - "Chern R us trading" what do you think?

Edited by TheSO

Any updates pie? Been away for 9 days on my holidays.

I would also be in to provide security. (I'm sure this looks shady as fuck since I just joined the forums, but I'd really like to lend a helping hand).

Steam: phredman0804

Email: phred.pelzer94@gmail.com

right phred and woolerland do you both have skype cause its the easiest way that we have of communicating and TheSo we have a fair bit to tell you so ill tell you when you are next on skype. and woolerland at the min we are just missing barbed wire and sandbags for materials thats pretty much all we need just a lot of them.

Edited by Pieisdeath

Just give up. There is already many groups doing this including Freeside Trading Co. http://www.freesidetrading.co

And as far as I'm concerned, we are the leading trading group. Soooooooooooooooooo

Cori damn it! Give him hope! :P