roflcopter127@yahoo.com

Best Hacker of All Time... Scariest Moment Ever.

Anyone knows server with this kind of hackers?

I mean i want to die to something i can run away from, not a nuke.

Creepy little girl guy was good, but that second one was epic

Haha that's awesome! Just saw this one, too!

What the freakin f***... that one got right under my skin. What a creepy messed up situation. I mean, his timing was near perfect, being visible just long enough to get spotted, and disappearing again. As annoying as this hacker topic has become, this is pretty awesome I have to say. Now we need someone creative who freaks out players at Green Mountain!

0.0 o...m...g.. thats creepy i would have just shot myself irl fuck that but i do agree this is one hacker i wouldn't mind just as long as he nuke the server xD

I figured it'd be the dick shrinkage from your roids.

That's just me.

Edited by teteiyusu

whatttttttttttttttttttda.... this topic is awsome dude....really creepy... damn

they must hire some of them to add more horror to the game...that was fucking scary

Joined a server last night, well in the early morning. When we joined there was a player running around us, and that music started! We left right away!

Great thread. If only hackers could be more imaginative like that they wouldn't be so hated.

omfg lmfao hahaha, whoever that it is "hacker" or not, deserves all the beans. For such a funny/creative idea haha.

And perfect guy to pick, prob gave that poor kid nightmares lmao

I think that they should hire some of those hackers, because with some "creepy horror" actions like in those vids they can bring new experience to this game. Simply that was awesome moments, like the last video with "ghillie creeper" - just AMAZING!

Green Mountain is waiting :D

Great thread. If only hackers could be more imaginative like that they wouldn't be so hated.

Most of these "hackers" are not hackers. They are script kiddies. Skiddies have no skill or imagination and just take out their teenage angst on strangers in a sad attempt to feel empowered before they get their head flushed down the toilet again at school tomorrow. They have no idea what they are actually doing and therefore can do little more then "uhhhuhuhhhuh! THUNDERDOME!"

Real hackers who know what they are doing usually have the imagination to do something funny.

• Like 1

So creepy. Especially the longer one that features the ghillie sniper ghost. I wish all hackers were this cool.

i dont want to encourage hacking, but i hope there will be more of this

The same thing just happened on Towellie's stream, same music, same player with the hatchet and red smoke.

Also the hacker teleported everyone and made them dancing.

I mean WTF, I didn't even know you could dance in ArmA2 ? or is there no bound to hacking in that game ? lol