Sign in to follow this  
SixZoSeven

Just want to share a quick story.

After being killed by some cheater, I spawned near elektro. (I am not complaining about the cheater... In fact, it is fun starting fresh with no weapons) I managed to grab basic things like an ak, g17, medical and food supplies, and an alice pack. Right before I leave the market, I notice someone crawling out of the office building with a makarov and some rifle on his back. I assume he had no ammo for the rifle because he never ended up using it. I called out friendly. He stopped for a second, then kept moving. I called out friendly again and he just kept on moving and eventually got behind the pub across from the supermarket. He appeared on the other side with his makarov aimed right at the supermarket. I called out friendly one more time. I finally popped my head up and he stood up. I shot him in the leg and he went back to a crawling position. I assume I broke his leg. I called out friendly one last time. He crawled back around the pub and I just put a bullet in his head. Thoughts?

Edited by SixZoSeven
  • Like 1

haha

fair game.. if you don't have a mic then you really have no chance of meeting a friendly player.

did you loot him? if you don't people will QQ about you being a bandit. I personally don't care if you did or not.

there is a stories section of the forum..but this is quite common:

1) he was a bandit and tryied to kill you

2) he was talking in a chat that you couldn't hear, maybe he was asking where you were and was aiming at you to spot you

3) he hadn't a mic

4)stupid

5) totally noob

honestly i don't know something different to do..i usually don't kill other players but the shot to the leg was something he should have understood!

I don't even say anything anymore. I just shoot first and try to deal with my feelings later.

The feelings of joy as your salty tears drive my shriveled up "soul."

Personally, i wouldn't have called friendly unless I was tricking him.

I love telling people how friendly I am only to kill them and drink their tears.

It is usually like "Woah man! I'm friendly"

He is friendly as well, or just contemplating whether to kill me.

*BAM* headshot

"Oh, you asshole" or something along those lines.

I was going to check out his body, but heard gunshots around me. Ended up killing someone looting another person they killed.

Edit: This all took place mainly around the supermarket/office building area in elektro.

Edited by SixZoSeven