=ATS= Striker

=ATS= is Recruiting International Clan

Ingame Name: Jeremy S.

TZ and Country: Pacific Time Standard, USA CA

Am I willing to use TS3?: Sure!

Am I willing to use the website when it is operational?: Sure, looking forward to it.

What separates me from anyone else: In real life, I'm a pilot, studying to become a commercial pilot. In flight school, we are honed to the bone about communicating efficiently, especially when drilling for emergency situations. This skill will help all of us stay alive, because I won't stutter or struggle when I see a person through the tree line or have bullets whizzing through our heads! I speak clear, concise English. I'm very familiar with bearings (N, S, E, W and any degree radials) and can navigate well. Most of all, I listen AND reply, because that is the first step to teamwork.

What role would best suit you: Spotter

Ingame Name:WaRPaTH

TZ and Country:Est USA

Are you willing to use TS3:Yes have it installed

Are you willing to use the website when it's operational:Yes

What separates you from everyone else ( what are you're specialty's )Sniper/Recon I am willing to do what it takes to to get the job done! I have been looking for an outfit for sometime you guys seem very professional

What type of role would best suit you: Assult/Sniper/Recon But am willing to fit myself to meet the teams needs

Ingame Name:Angel of Death

TZ and Country:UTC +10 Australia

Are you willing to use TS3: Yes

Are you willing to use the website when it's operational: Yes

What separates you from everyone else ( what are you're specialty's ) If someone needs to be helped i wont leave them at all. I can drive ground Vehicles no prob and im sure with a bit more practice on arma 2 i could fly a heli. Pretty good with all weapons but snipers because in my previous group i always gave one of them the sniper because he was great at it.

What type of role would best suit you: What ever the team is in need of.

Good luck in your recruiting. Saw you guys roll onto a server I was on last night as my buddy and I were tromping around the map scouting vehicles. You guys didn't stay long though, I think you were expecting to find us in cherno or elecktro. Really only time's were there are after a death and have to equip again. Come join us again if you can find us, we'll see how well your 5 match up to us 2. =)

BTW TS sucks, get mumble much better and it's free.

Ingame Name: Jordan

TZ and Country: USA EST

Are you willing to use TS3: Yes

Are you willing to use the website when it's operational: Yes

What separates you from everyone else ( what are you're specialty's ) I am very patient, very vocal, and a very skillful sniper.

What type of role would best suit you: Sniper

Ingame Name: pillow

TZ and Country: UTC -8 East Coast, USA

Are you willing to use TS3: Yeah it's one of my favored voicecomms to use.

Are you willing to use the website when it's operational: Yes.

What separates you from everyone else ( what are you're specialty's ) I'm good at gearing myself up rather quickly. And finding gear in the northern areas of the map. Because I play lone wolf style I currently have a campsite set up in the north filled with top tier loot I'd be more than willing to share to some clanmates :)

What type of role would best suit you: I'm currently equipped with a ghillie, AS50, and an mk 48 mod 0. Also have an M4a1 cco sd on hand but I don't have a coyote pack. I can fill a wide variety of rolls from sniper, to spotter, to rifleman.

You said you guys are an international clan so is it going to be a problem for players in the USA playing on your preferred servers?

Edited by Friendlyincherno

Ingame Name: Amarte

TZ and Country:mountain time, USA

Are you willing to use TS3: yes

Are you willing to use the website when it's operational: yes

What separates you from everyone else ( what are you're specialty's )

my specialty as of now is raiding, having played solo since april i have become quite good at raiding cities/military objectives solo. with a team i believe it would be much easier. other than that i do better at short/mid range combat since thats all i ever see. definitely not a marksman, no fun.

What type of role would best suit you: whatever you designate as assault/ recon/raider.

Ingame Name: Cibiksebak

TZ and Country: +1 CET (Prague, Czech Republic)

Are you willing to use TS3: Yes, I am.

Are you willing to use the website when it's operational: Indeed.

What separates you from everyone else ( what are you're specialty's ):

I believe that my battle preparation skills and strategy/tactical abilities generaly are outstanding. I can handle stress easily and that's why I would like to be the saboteur of this group. I prefer the silent way of eliminating said target. Crawling up from behind then put a bullet in target's head with a SD weapon. Or simply crawl up behind a group of targets and send an explosive surprise right in between them. I would like to use my full potential in favor of this group.

What type of role would best suit you: Saboteur (SMG/Assault, closing up from behind and eliminating first-hand), and (if accepted) Tactics Advisor

Ingame Name: Terska/himler

TZ and Country:finland +3utc

Are you willing to use TS3:yup

Are you willing to use the website when it's operational:yup

What separates you from everyone else ( what are you're specialty's ) i am high skilled with sniper rifles and good @ support team and has nice humor ^^

What type of role would best suit you:i am sniper / spotter since i am currently lone wolf i have learned how to stay aline as sniper

Ingame Name: Trevor

TZ and Country: UTC+2 Germany

Are you willing to use TS3: of course

Are you willing to use the website when it's operational: sure.

What separates you from everyone else ( what are you're specialty's ) : I'm very active and know how to play. I am good at navigating and close combat situations.

What type of role would best suit you: Assault, Sniper

Ingame Name: Nikoli

TZ and Country: EsT / United States

Are you willing to use TS3: Yes.

Are you willing to use the website when it's operational: Yes.

What separates you from everyone else ( what are you're specialty's ): Good with assault rifles, getting what the squad needs, navigating, Spotting (Use of Compass With degree as reference.)

What type of role would best suit you: Support,Recon,Assault - Preference to use of ARs (Current:m249,m203,DMR) on person.

Edited by yokaishonen

Ingame Name:Austin

TZ and Country:GMT-5 (CST) United States

Are you willing to use TS3:Yes

Are you willing to use the website when it's operational:Yes

What separates you from everyone else ( what are you're specialty's ) I can do what needs to be done at any time. I'm an excellent shot, and I don't leave anybody behind.

What type of role would best suit you:Sniper, Spotter, Assault, anything really.

Heh, made an account just for this post.

Ingame Name: Flywing

TZ and Country: Eastern United States

Are you willing to use TS3: Already have it

Are you willing to use the website when it's operational: Of course

What separates you from everyone else : I am a good sniper, I am active in Day Z, and I can follow chain of command. I speak clear English and will not stutter when relaying important info. I am pretty friendly and prone to being generous with loot and risking my own ass to save someone else.

What type of role would best suit you: Sniper/overwatch/spotter

Edited by Flywing

I get ignored too much in the teamspeak and in the crew >.<

no one is getting ignored in the TS3 what are you talking about?

flywing accepted.

for future applications do not reply to mails sent by anyone about joining this clan except for the listed names, there has been reports of people faking that they are in =ATS= and sending mails to potential recruits, with false TS info and info about us.

RECRUITERS

1. Ergoproxxies

2. =ATS= Striker

3. Jedimind

Edited by =ATS= Striker

Ingame Name: SkullCandy

Preferred Class: Assault ( im pretty good with all of them though)

Name: Jackson Campbell

Age: 15 ( yes i know not 18, i believe i am mature enough to play with a well skilled and organized clan such as yourselves)

Time Zone: Us Central Time ( Chicago IL)

Computer: Alienware M17 R4 fully upgraded

Most Kills in one life: 37

Longest Life: 2 weeks

Do I have skype: Yes (JacksonCampbell2)

Can i use teamspeak: yes ( i do not have it atm but i am willing to get it)

Steam Account: Jackson14141

What separates me from the rest of the players is my matureness for my age my loyalty and my generosity towards a good friend. I think you should let me join because i'm very helpful and i don't horde loot and i am willing to die for a team mate. So i hope you consider me in choosing your squad, thank you for your time!

Ingame Name: Rai

TZ and Country: pacific USA

Are you willing to use the website when it's operational: probably

What separates you from everyone else ( what are you're specialty's ): been a techy/gamer for a while, learn quick, some military understanding, adaptability, easy to get along with.

What type of role would best suit you: fighter

Hash: Markus Letifer

TZ/Country: GMT0 - Lisbon / Portugal

TS3: Can't do without it.

Website usage: Willing to use any type of comms hub.

Distinctions: I'm that kind of guy that likes to bring perfection when it comes to play the objective. Gets the job done. Most of all and above all, I'm supposed to have fun.

Prefered roles: In order of preference - Spotter > Sniper > Support > Medic.

I'm currently stacked out with all I need to do surveillance duties. NV FAL + DMR, M9 SD, Ghilly suit + 1 spare, NV goggles, Rangefinder, and essentials.

I've been playing solo since Dayz came out and I got tired of hunting for D.bags attacking people with no gear, evading hackers, overwatching the airports for the same type of D.bags and their wrong doings. Hate camping Cherno/Elektro unless I'm playing the "good bandit" XD. But yes, I'm still a bandit...with a conscience.

Peace!

0/

Good luck in your recruiting. Saw you guys roll onto a server I was on last night as my buddy and I were tromping around the map scouting vehicles. You guys didn't stay long though, I think you were expecting to find us in cherno or elecktro. Really only time's were there are after a death and have to equip again. Come join us again if you can find us, we'll see how well your 5 match up to us 2. =)

BTW TS sucks, get mumble much better and it's free.

We don't server hop expecting to find noobs in major cities. If we didn't stay on long, it was most likely us looking for a new home server.

Good luck on your future PvP encounters with =ATS=.

• Like 1

Ingame Name:EzE

TZ and Country: gmt -7 , USA

Are you willing to use the website when it's operational: yes

What separates you from everyone else ( what are you're specialty's ): I have been playing first person shooters for a long time and am very experienced in many games. I have been playing solo for quite some time and I know how to find gear and survive for a long time. I have patience and don't mind giving up some targets/gear for safety and survival.I am a good shot and I have a lot of situational awareness.

What type of role would best suit you: scouting and information roles would suit me well and I would love to get more experience sniping in a squad formation.