=ATS= Striker

=ATS= is Recruiting International Clan

Ingame Name: Bliind

TZ and Country: UTC-4 USA

Are you willing to use TS3: Yes

Are you willing to use the website when it's operational: Yes

What separates you from everyone else ( what are you're specialty's ) I play smart and use my head. If it looks too good to be true then it probably is. I have played for 2 months solo and surviving for most of it. I know the map well and have started to find solo fairly boring. Scouting ahead and looking for signs of other players is a strong suit of mine.

What type of role would best suit you: I perfer sniping. However, I don't mind getting down and dirty in your face assault if it comes down to it.

FYI These people DC multiple times during combat, have a hacker in their clan. And when people have rare weapons or a as50 thermal they cry out hacker. So cheers joining their clan.

Didnt you cry on their other thread and have a step-by-step explanation provided of the incident? Perhaps you should stop following them around saying things like this. Probably a 15 year old they turned down.

These aren't the survivors you're looking for, Now move along.

Didnt you cry on their other thread and have a step-by-step explanation provided of the incident? Perhaps you should stop following them around saying things like this. Probably a 15 year old they turned down.

These aren't the survivors you're looking for, Now move along.

He is a hacker that got shot to hell, he is mad that not even as a hacker who had 4 guys AND SHOT FIRST could not win the fire fight, when all 4 had thermal and we did not.

FYI These people DC multiple times during combat, have a hacker in their clan. And when people have rare weapons or a as50 thermal they cry out hacker. So cheers joining their clan.

I will just quote what one of my commanders said to you Mr Jay.

but anyway don't spam my recruitment thread with stupid junk.

* 1st Incident

Three of our guys get shot down near Stary Sobor by Thermal AS50s.

* 2nd Incident

Two of our guys go recover a motor bike north of Stary, we get fired upon. One of the guys from the previous incident logs in after other clan mates were taken down at Stary Sobor (was logged before firefight). We end up killing 4 hackers with AS50 TWS (thermals). We hide the bodies along with the weapons. (I don't know how you guys lost that one, must suck really bad because none of us had thermals) 3 non hackers VS 4 hackers *claps* and we won.

* 3rd Incident

En route to drop off recovered motor bike, as soon as I reach camp a satchel charge goes off in front of me (premature explosion btw). I log off. No point in dying to a bunch of hackers which whom we killed just minutes before.

Later on @ server lobby one of them starts ranting about how they server hopped to get the drop on us (that's an exploit). And keep spawning helicopters on that server, we shot one down today, there is no way another had already spawned non-hacked. And thanks for letting us know that you duped those AS50 thermals that supposedly were picked up from a "hacker".

Hope we didn't ruffle your feathers.

=ATS=

Have a good one, we will be looking forward to fighting you again, if you do not fight us in the future, I wish you luck on you're travel.

Edited by =ATS= Striker

Ingame Name:Shane

TZ and Country:GMT England

Are you willing to use TS3:yes

Are you willing to use the website when it's operational:yes

What separates you from everyone else ( what are you're specialty's ) im exforces myself so teamwork and following issuing orders are second nature

What type of role would best suit you:support/medic

Ingame Name:Invincible

TZ and Country:GMT Netherlands

Are you willing to use TS3:yes

Are you willing to use the website when it's operational:yes

What separates you from everyone else ( what are you're specialty's ) I do not hestitate, as in, if I get ordered or my gut tells me to shoot someone. I will do it. I will also obey orders of my superiors at all times. No matter if its a suicidal distraction to save a squad member.

What type of role would best suit you:support (helicopter pilot)/medic/sniper

Edited by Invincibl3

Ingame Name: Saithz

TZ and Country: GMT +1 Denmark

Are you willing to use TS3: Ts3, Skype, Mumble, Vent, anything :)

Are you willing to use the website when it's operational: Sure thing.

What separates you from everyone else ( what are you're specialty's ) I'm mature, I know my way around the game, I know how to work as a team through years of playing survival games, and I'm all around friendly.

What type of role would best suit you: Medic, Sniper

Edited by Saithz

Ingame Name: Doctor Green or Nigzy

TZ and Country: GMT +0 / England

What separates you from everyone else ( what are you're specialties) : I am a hell of a team player, served with the British army for six years and now I'm a full time gamer! I love teamwork, I love zombie apocalypses ... Jackpot!

I thrive from challenges and well thought out teamwork, I'm hard working and I know the map pretty damn well now. I'm a trusting medic on DayZ and I enjoy being a medic though I hate how useless Epi pens are *Insert angry face* My bag is usually filled with at least 8 blood bags.

I also make a good sniper in my spare time.

What type of role would best suit you: Medic, sniper or spotter. I'm a cautious rabbit.

If you want to get in touch with me other than the forums, hit me up on skype; my username is nigzy23!

Cheers!

Ingame Name: Zombie

TZ and Country: Sweden, GMT+1

Are you willing to use the website when it's operational: Alot

What separates you from everyone else: I'm social and sometimes even funny :), i'm also pretty good at this game

What type of role would best suit you: Go in and rage with an assault rifle!

Ingame Name: Bonkaderpa.

TZ and Country: GMT+1 - Sweden.

Are you willing to use TS3: Yes.

Are you willing to use the website when it's operational: Yes.

What separates you from everyone else ( what are you're specialty's )

Tactical knowledge, pro sniper, pro pilot. I'm good in teams and I know my way around DayZ. I am also a nice guy to talk to.

What type of role would best suit you:

Sniper or pilot.

Friends with Nigzy.

Edited by Artifact

Ingame Name: Alex Hoss

TZ and Country: GMT +0 / England

What separates you from everyone else ( what are you're specialties) : After lone wolfing through Chernarus and learning the ropes over the past couple of months I'm now looking for a team which are serious about working together effectively and becoming a force to be reckoned with within Day Z and having fun doing so.

I'm am more of an infantry role/scouting player that can take orders from the boss and execute them (as well as the enemy) B) to perfection.

Edited by AlexHoss

Ingame Name: Fakado

TZ and Country: UTC UK

Are you willing to use the website when it's operational: I'd check daily and occasionally post.

What separates you from everyone else ( what are you're specialty's ) I tend to play the game smartly and I don't mind spending an extra 10 minutes going through a safer route to get to my destination if it means a higher chance of survival/picking something off.

What type of role would best suit you: Spotter/Sniper/Long-Range support/Driver

Ingame Name: Broken B33

Are you willing too use the website when it's operational: Yes

What separates you from everyone else (what are your specialties): I enjoy working in mature team situations. I prefer having an observe-and-assist-when-necessary approach no matter what role/genre I may be playing. Won't get in your way to much as a "newb" with that playing style. Forgot to mention I've been apart of an active adult gaming community/forum so I am familiar with how one operates and the conduct expected from all team players.

What type of role best suits you: Any support related role that I'm given. I prefer to think of myself as more of a comfy lazyboy armchair than a high velocity lead catcher.

Edited by BrokenBee

Ingame name: Michael

TZ and Country: EST USA

Are you willing to use the website when it's operational: Indeed

What separates you from everyone else (what are your specialties): I make an excellent bullet sponge! All jokes aside i am fairly new to the game but I am familiar with military tactics. I would like to learn.

What type of role best suits you:As i stated before I am new but i am willing to learn, but if i had to choose I'd say a grunt. Just your run of the mill common soldier.

I know being new to the game may lower my chances of being accepted but I ask you to please consider me I am in love with this game and I want to play with a group of people that know what they are doing and that have fun doing it.

AS50 Thermal is a hacker wep it cannot be obtained in Dayz without hacking or running scripts...

Edited by Iths

Ingame Name: Dr. Macabre

TZ and Country: PST & USA

Are you willing to use TS3: Absolutely!

Are you willing to use the website when it's operational: Yes.

What separates you from everyone else ( what are you're specialty's ): I have been playing DayZ for 4 months actively with friends and on solo runs. I have acquired many survival skills and I am proficient at killing other players when needed. While I can play stealthily, I usually play boldly without fear of dying. In addition, I am very familiar with the layout of Chernarus and can navigate with ease. By grouping up with great players such as ATS, I hope to make the most of DayZ using teamwork, planned tactics, and hanging out with cool peeps!

What type of role would best suit you: Assault/Engineer/Reconnaissance.

Recommended by: Valince

Edited by Dr. Macabre