Sign in to follow this  
McSwindle

NVGs

Hi Guys,

Thought I'd make my 1st post a nice one, just found a duper's tent, he had quite a bit in there but I didn't have much room on me, I decided to take 2 of his 46 DMR mags, I left the M24 and the 5 DMRs (because I'm nice). He also had 5 pairs of NVGs, having been playing nearly constantly and only having found 1 set of NVGs the entire time (funnily enough yesterday, from a heli crash, and I still have them on my head now) I decided that it's unfair for 1 person to have so many, so I've taken them all. 1 of them is reserved for a friend of mine, the other 4 will be handed out to whoever wants them.

To cut a long story short... who wants free NVGs?

Strange...its sounds like your setting someone up to get a kill. Nice way to lure with Free NVGs. Likely you came across what I refer to as "God Tents". some admins place tents at locations to either help themselves or other players if they stubble across them. These tents refill themselves after every server restart, but I'm not ruling out the possiblity that this is some players personal tent after raiding heli crash sites or what not.

Your name is McSwindle and i think some poor person will got shot pretty prettyyy much in the face :-)

so long Rudson.

Good luck earning someone's trust pal. One post and offering free NODs? Who could resist ;).

The beauty of it is that a trap you know about can be turned into a trap for the original trapper.

Your name is McSwindle and i think some poor person will got shot pretty prettyyy much in the face :-)

so long Rudson.

Rudson your picture pisses me off! FUCK your face! Im going to find you and kill you.

I'm just trying to bring a little charity and happiness into this zombie apocalypse.

i have 16 pairs of duped nvg's and 8 m4a1 cco sd's

Always helpful if you're a spider.

• Like 1