Sign in to follow this  
Shuny

Every player teleported on a beach @ DE 27

On the server DE 27, every player got teleported on a beach at around 6:30PM GMT+1. I don't know what happened next since I disconnected right away (I hope admins won't mind :D )

Here is a screenshot of the teleported players:

CFuQm.jpg

Edited by Shuny

Make sure to dc EVERY TIME. My friend just got globally banned because we were TP'ed to a location and everyone died except for him, he just broke his legs and hit the ground. He stayed on the server for a couple minutes, and people must of thought he was the hacker so they reported him. Now he can't play at all, and he's having no luck trying to appeal the ban because he was flagged for hacking...lol he's like 15, his dad bought him the game, he barely knows how to install the dayZ mod, not the slightest chance he hacked...So be very careful in a server with a hacker..

Make sure to dc EVERY TIME. My friend just got globally banned because we were TP'ed to a location and everyone died except for him, he just broke his legs and hit the ground. He stayed on the server for a couple minutes, and people must of thought he was the hacker so they reported him. Now he can't play at all, and he's having no luck trying to appeal the ban because he was flagged for hacking...lol he's like 15, his dad bought him the game, he barely knows how to install the dayZ mod, not the slightest chance he hacked...So be very careful in a server with a hacker..

What the fuck, how is this even possible ... Are you sure he can't ask to get unbanned ?

<p>

<br />

What the fuck, how is this even possible ... Are you sure he can't ask to get unbanned ?<br />

<br />

<br />

He's filled out every forum on battle eye and ARMA he can. They all basically say they don't want to know the details of the ban. The rules are very strict on what action you can take if Globally Banned.. Here's a direct copy/paste from Battle Eye. Sorry, I tried to explain in my own words, but its better to see this. I shortened it to the important ones

! IMPORTANT WARNING REGARDING GLOBAL BANS !

Do not tell stories. Whatever you are saying about yourself or your situation won't matter. The only thing that matters is the evidence that is gathered for every global ban issued.

Do not ask for the evidence behind your ban. No details about it will be revealed. Hackers would love to have access to this information.

Do not beg for mercy. If you cheated you will have to live with the consequences. Global bans are permanent and no exceptions will be made.

Questions regarding how exactly to get unbanned will be ignored. No support will be given on how to buy a new game or change your cd-key.

Edited by jordan2412

Exact same thing happend to me yesterday on LU45, posted a topic.

Teleported to the coast - http://img831.imageshack.us/img831/2737/arma2oa2012080720404468.png

I disconnected straight away, then suddenly everyone die - http://img404.imageshack.us/img404/15/arma2oa2012080720411008.png

I managed to survive :P I think most people saw the helis and tried to run towards them.