Sign in to follow this  
xqlusived

Help would be very much appreciated.

Good evening,

It seems I have run against a brick wall.

Today I was playing, I was up north at the Airstrip, close to the Southern barracks.

I could not find anything useful in the barracks so I decided to see if another server held more luck for me.

I switched from LU189 to US 1576 and that is when it happened.

I was spawned somewhere completely different than where I logged out.

And now the painful part, almost all of my gear was gone.

http://cloud-2.steampowered.com/ugc/540682785024807552/6280836C0DD43FAA23A3A5E0F838EB3143ADD704/

I had all kinds of tools, from map to compass to toolbox to a military flashlight. I had an alice pack with enough medical supplies to survive a nuclear apocalypse and I had weapons.

I had an M4A3 CCO and a PDW as a sidearm.

Now my question, what in the hell happened? Why are all my tools gone and why do I have ammo but no weapons? Is this somekind of cruel trick?

On a more serious note, has this happened to anyone before? Is this something the game does often? Or was it that server?

I joined LU189 again because that is where I logged out last, but alas, in the middle of nowhere with no map and ammo that I can only throw.

I would appreciate if someone can shed some light on this.

Regards with Thanks,

XQlusiveD

Could be one of those servers weren't communicating with the hive properly.

Did you try joining another couple of servers to see if your stuff came back?

If you server hop too much, you get punished.

Also if you spawn too close to loot piles, they don't spawn, as another server hopper protect, i assume.

If you server hop too much, you get punished.

I guess that's it then, well my apologies, I did not know this was against the rules.

I did hop from server to server a few times to find some better loot in the barracks, I guess I got a little too greedy.

I knew this was just way too easy and had to have some sort of system protecting it.

Oh well then, lesson learned, won't do it again and I'll try to get my gear like it was before.

At least I kept my Ghillie!

This happend for both me and my two friends on LU189, we lost all tools, nvg, backpacks and wepons we got to keep the normal inventory and our ghillie.

Our theory is that a hacker calls that server his home due to that my friend started dancing on that server and me and my other friend got wasted in no time at all(not 100% on this one though)

Edited by Zabbat