karas2@live.com.au

Script restriction #194

I was playing on AU 5 for around a hour or two now, then blame i was kicked due to Script restriction #194. Now i just want to know what that is?

Okay who ever made that shit, kill yourself. No email so i have to registration only to be meet by this stupid thing every time.The following errors were found:

• The security code you supplied did not match the one displayed, a new code has been generated, please try again
  • Your answer to the challenge question was not valid. Please try again.
  • I just do not care enough to find out why i got kicked so f%^%&^&^it.

I was playing on AU 5 for around a hour or two now, then blame i was kicked due to Script restriction #194. Now i just want to know what that is?

Okay who ever made that shit, kill yourself. No email so i have to registration only to be meet by this stupid thing every time.The following errors were found:

• The security code you supplied did not match the one displayed, a new code has been generated, please try again

Mate, I understand. I'll have a look through our forum registration process to confirm what's going wrong here.

If you were kicked for a script violation, it can be a cause of two things:

1. Accessing the Dedicated Server Control window - You are a player, and you have no business being there. As such, we have an automatic kick in place for this.
  2. Your character was involved in an illegal script execution from another player, for example when a hacker executes ThunderDome on you.

All players targeted by illegal scripts are automatically kicked to prevent harm to your character. Apologies for disrupting your gaming experience. We would prefer it if you did not suffer at all, but occasionally we have very few choices in how to deal with these problems.

Edited by Manta-Avoid

I've had a look our forum registration process, and it's worked for me.

• I've tested the mathematics question with both text and numerical answers - working
  • I've tested the Pre-Capcha and regeneration of the challenge - working, with problems. (Challenge must be regenerated manually, it does not automatically regenerate if you fail the registration)

Please feel free to retry at any time. If you continue to have problems, contact me directly via PM here on the DayZ forums.

• Like 1