Sign in to follow this  
lillen

Item giveaway on UK116

Im going to start over on my character, hes been alive for 4 days now and i got Ghillie suit, SVD CAMO, all tools exept the radio, the coyote backpack. the reason why im starting over is because ima start fresh with my friend that just got dayz today. So if anyone wants the items meet me outside of kamenka on UK116, my ingamename is lillen.

Been trying to give the items away, but everyone thinks ima kill them so they just chicken out... If no1 wants the items then ill just let a zombie kill me and the stuff wont go to any good use.

AND IM NOT A BANDIT, I dont even have any murders.

post-81213-0-65448600-1344441439_thumb.j

Shame you didnt.

Lillen was a great chap. I logged on shortly after his post. Met with him and got some great gear for virtually free.

There was no delay, no drama. Just a clean trade and we went our separate ways. It was a shame that the server restarted before i picked all of it up but I still ended up with the important stuff.

Have some more faith in people.

Lillen if I can help you on your new endeavors with your friend just let me know. Thanks again!

hi i would like some stuff, but it would take about 2 days to get to you :( please can you hold some stuff spare for me?

hi i would like some stuff, but it would take about 2 days to get to you :( please can you hold some stuff spare for me?

Its all gone dude.

I took most of it yesterday and the rest of it was deleted due to a server restart.