wokfoyu

Why I dislike this forum...

on this forum I notice the majority of members flame and think they are so much better than you if you make a topic about you playing the game or something, every topic I have made on here I always get people saying like "oh you had 3rd person on, why don't you go kill yourself" and more shit like that... I mean comon guys whats with the horrible community....

Not many people really act better than others, what people (myself) dislike are:

Retard number 1: Those that storm to the forum after dying and start trying to change the game. Either by whining their bitchy little ass off that Zombies are too hard, or .50 cal's need to be nerfed or whatever else "because they know best" or because they think they actually speak for me and include "This is what the game needs/Everyone thinks this is the case!". Retard number 1 deserves to get flamed.

Retard number 2: The self entitled twat who some how thinks he's above everyone else. Some how has worked out that he should get a refund for a game he never bought. Some how thinks that he's entitled to the standalone version on the horizon, for free.

Retard number 3: This dolt seems to think that posting a crappy story in the general section how he met this guy called fred, and proceeded to shoot him in the asshole on server Idc-4665 or how he stole billies bike, is something that we actually care about or find the least bit interesting, despite the fact there's a proper fucking section for it.

Retard number 4: This happy go lucky forum goer, seems to feel the need to post about hackers in every single fucking thread. Oh? It's a thread congratulating Rocket on his work? NOT ON MY WATCH! I MUST POST ABOUT HOW HACKERS RUIN THIS GAME! After all, I've only posted it in every other thread, WHICH ISN'T ENOUGH!. Despite the top 4 threads about, yes, you guessed it! (or if you didn't...) hacking, he seems to think he's a special little snowflake who deserves his own #856255 on the topic, despite the lack of grammar and punctuation, it's going to be a thrilling read. Oh? It's a thread about cute kittens and puppies? FUCK THAT! NOT ENOUGH MENTIONING ABOUT HACKERS

Retard number 5: This guy constantly complains about bugs, and when referred back to him that, it's Alpha, an onslaught of crying proceeds to follow. After all! This guy paid 0.00 for a mod that's openly stated it's in alpha and does deserve his money back! Or, does this retard fall under number 2? A self entitled whiner.

Retard number 6: Usually a bandit, this utter anal jockey seems to think he knows it ALL. How I should be playing MY game, why they shouldn't be doing that in THEIR game, why he shouldn't be allowed to do that and why she shouldn't be doing this. After all, it's WRONG that I'm enjoying MY game, because I'm playing it wrong. Why am I playing it wrong? because my opinion doesn't fall under the same as his opinion. If I want to survive then I'M PLAYING IT WRONG! If I want to murder on the spot? then I'M PLAYING IT WRONG! I'm only playing it right when I agree with him.

Retard number 7: Brings up WarZ a lot, and how this game is going to be amazing, and that he's going to quit DayZ (like we care?) for this better game on which he has so much information about, like, what? Almost 10 screenshots? Apparently, this game is completely free of bugs, original, and he's already completed it along with life itself.

Retard number 8: A regular here who cries 24/7 about how crap the game is. Of course, he still plays it. After all, it's only the intelligent thing to do, whine all day on the forum, spending all your time on something you don't enjoy. Because HE doesn't enjoy it, WE mustn't either, and if we do? FUCK NO! We're trolling! What the hell?! How dare we enjoy the game! Hackers ruin it right? No other game has hackers, JUST this one.

Retard number 9: Seems to forget how Rocket doesn't have all the control in how the game runs, due to it being bugs related to arma. It's all rockets fault and damn, he's totally out of order not spending ALL his free time fixing stuff he possibly has no control over. He's completely out of order not catering to my every need for a MOD that I got for FREE

I could go on and on and on and on, but do I need to? I enjoy this game, and I don't give a flying fuck if someone else doesn't. If they don't? Tough shit, why is that MY problem? If they can't work out what Alpha means, if they can't appreciate someone that they don't know, have never met, never will meet, creating a FREE mod for them to play, while having no control over battle eye, or whining how other people play THEIR game because it doesn't cater to their self entitled needs NOT MY PROBLEM.

A lot of people love this game, and realise that there's issues with it and help TEST things. Because we're alpha TESTERS. A lot of these people are bored shitless of hearing the same childish and moronic whine 24/7. So that's why there's a lot of flame. It has nothing to do with people thinking their better than others.

• Like 1

retard number 10: forgets that i dont give a shit about his/her dissertation on the retardation spectrum.

you are all wrong.. this is just typical internet forum behaviour.. go to any game's forum and youll have the same shit.. anonymity brings about this kinda childlike barbaric behaviour

This issue is not limited to the Dayz community. This is common place on the web. My apologies if this was already pointed out, as I did not read the complete thread.

Why I dislike OP...

N42hD.gif

dude for real though, pretty much all internet forums are filled with trolls and hate mongers to some extent. don't let them get you worked up.