Sign in to follow this  
Askeladd

Fresh Vilayer server

Me and some friends rented a server from vilayer.com on monday evening.

After 48 hours and some problems i actually got the server in the ACPLayer (they gave me 5 free days for not getting it online for me ontime:) )

Well now I can start it up, but my problems are.

The instance ID says "readme" and i cant change it or do anything with it.

The country code is "Country#" and i could change it but i dont got anything to change it to since i cant see my Instance ID....

When i start it up and try to connect i get "Waiting for Host"

I have tried to update beta and dayz.

Does anyone else here got a working server on Vilayer that can tell me if this is the normal Statuses of the instance id and country code or if something else is wrong?

:)

Your waiting to be given an instance id and have it applied to your server, go on their ts and poke them a bit it was a matter of minutes when my mate did that.

Don't buy servers from Vilayer -- problem solved. They're never around to help and it takes several days to get a ticket response (lol 24/7 customer service?). Worst server provider I have ever encountered.

• Like 1

Don't buy servers from Vilayer -- problem solved. They're never around to help and it takes several days to get a ticket response (lol 24/7 customer service?). Worst server provider I have ever encountered.

Whenever we have needed them my mate who has the main account has just jumped on ts and spoke to someone shortly. I guess it depends on the time of day.

Had some issues with Vilayer and all were solved 24h tops when critical like instance id and such were solved at once so dunno.

Vilayer support have always resolved my issues within 24 hours, usually instantly after creating the ticket and logging on TS

I do not understand how you have not been assigned an instance id. There are no tickets open requesting an instance ID at the present time.

I Made à ticket for it and the night to yesterday we got our server running.

And i must say that the support i have recieved has been good and way within 24 hours!

Personalj: by the time u wrote the reply it had been fixed:) thx anyway!:)