Sign in to follow this  
Sula

DayZ is so addictive, when you can't play it's frustrating!

What do you do? 4022 servers and only 3 available to me. Ah you have to love that London lag. :huh:

So today I've read forums and reread them and watched some dayz youtubes of other people playing dayz and then I thought about where I should go next when I can get in.

No luck so far actually playing today, thanks to whatever is denying me access to so many servers. It was fine yesterday morning, which is odd.

Do you have any favourite places to visit that you'd recommend to me? I'm looking to explore the map. :thumbsup:

Try updating everything with six launcher. I couldn't play on DE servers, and when i updated, everything works fine

Try updating everything with six launcher. I couldn't play on DE servers, and when i updated, everything works fine

lol don't listen to this guy. Use DayZ commander. Update to the lastest version of everything on that. Also go to your steam library, double click arrowhead, and reinstall battleye

mine was the same mate (newcastle uk) am rather thick on pc's and me mate fucked about for 10 mins and now a cant pritty much pay what a want...it was something do it with the battle eye a think....not 100% tho mate

Oh and where I like to go in NE airfield, not NW. NW is way more dangerous and at NE you are likely to find some good fully auto rifles as well as a M9 SD