Sign in to follow this  
puppetmaster11

Border Crossing

OK so I have a question regarding map borders, you can clearly see where the playable map should end ingame when going north you will see the border line. My question is will vehicles and tents save cross that line...I have heard of players hording vehicles off the map but do the items actually save out there is it worth my time to venture into the unknown to look for these vehicles to return to the actual playable map? I have no intrest in setting up outside the borders of the game I just want to know if I would be wasting my time looking for things that do not save there. Thanks ;)

They used to be, apparently now they are reset if they remain outside the map for more than 24 hours (most groups could just have someone move it to somewhere else every so often), but tents will be blown down and all loot destroyed apparently. Haven't needed to resort to out of the map storage though, so wouldnt know for sure, thats What the wiki will tell you though, whole lotta useful information.

tenets becoem invisible when placed so you cant access them, vehicles stay as long as somone messes with it every 3 days, 50% fixed